• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

I need to sell ... send offers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FOR SALE SS StarWars EX figure ever made

I understand. I was almost there when I had a car wreck a few months ago. But I was able to buy back my car from the insurance company. It runs fine again. Anyway, I may get another figure from you. I've been wanting the AOTS Obi-Wan EX for a while now. Isn't the exclusive piece with him the poison dart from Jango Fett? I've forgotten. Let me know...if you know. Thanks!

I understand. I was almost there when I had a car wreck a few months ago. But I was able to buy back my car from the insurance company. It runs fine again. Anyway, I may get another figure from you. I've been wanting the AOTS Obi-Wan EX for a while now. Isn't the exclusive piece with him the poison dart from Jango Fett? I've forgotten. Let me know...if you know. Thanks!

this is the dart EX .....

im not going to hold any more figures for any one .... when you ask me to hold it for a few days then pm me that oooo im sorry i cant pay know ... im out ...

sorry guys ... NO more holding figures

Sorry If I got any hopes up on those Sandtroopers, something for me didnt pan out :(

Ill take that shock trooper if you can come down on the price

to the top ... make me offers guys ... i might take them

thanks

good luck on the trooper hunt. i am glad we were able to make a deal.

and
bump

Back