I need some HELP?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt82

Freaked Out
Reaction score
i have not been able to list my items for sale now for quite some time and it keeps saying i need 50 posts does this mean threads or just replies because i have a long way to go if its threads. i am trying to sell a hole load of weta statue including rare ones like cave troll etc and lurtz pf sideshow exclusive etc and need to some help trying to get the amount of posts needed. if anyones interested in what i have to sell then when i have the amount of threads needed head over to the buy sell part or pm me

Hi Matt,

I believe it's posts... It's some sort of security so that a scammer can't walk right in and start selling.

So you don't have so many left :p

Where are you located? I might be interessted in some LOTR SS/W items:rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the Freaks board, Matt.

Your best bet is to follow the Pixeltwin/P!tu/Shai posting method, which has proven highly successful for them as well as for many others.

It's actually quite simple, really. Simply reply to any thread posted with any combination of the following:

1. :rock :rock :rock

2. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

3. :monkey5

That's it!

Before you know it, you'll be breaking the 6000 post threshhold and be well on your way to selling your wares here with no problems.

Thank you,

The Management

:monkey3:monkey5:D

Your best bet is to follow the Pixeltwin/P!tu/Shai posting method, which has proven highly successful for them as well as for many others.

It's actually quite simple, really. Simply reply to any thread posted with any combination of the following:

2. :rotfl:rotfl

That's it!

Before you know it, you'll be breaking the 6000 post threshhold and be well on your way to selling your wares here with no problems.

Thank you,

The Management

:lol:lol:lol:lol

See? It does work!

yeah ill have to try this method it does seem quite affective but i dont think ive ever attempt those bizzare youtube videos that pitu does :rotfl

i will list the items i have as soon as i get the posts i need in the correct section, sorry if ive broken any rules i just wasnt sure at first what was needed f me to start selling.

yeah p!tu ive not seen one for a while keep them coming :D

i will list the items i have as soon as i get the posts i need in the correct section, sorry if ive broken any rules i just wasnt sure at first what was needed f me to start selling.

yeah p!tu ive not seen one for a while keep them coming :D

Hell yeah!!! in a few minutes the MJ video will be up!!!!:rock

2. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That's it!

Thank you,

The Management

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back