I need ideas for Judgement day for my T-600

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CSM1976

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Well Sideshow got back to me about my T-600 with two left feet and the bottom line is that they will send me another one when I destroy this one.

I am hoping to have a buddy get video of it or at least some pics so lets have some fun with this.

Shoot me some ideas for Judgement day but be quick, it might be tomorrow.

Well Sideshow got back to me about my T-600 with two left feet and the bottom line is that they will send me another one when I destroy this one.

I am hoping to have a buddy get video of it or at least some pics so lets have some fun with this.

Shoot me some ideas for Judgement day but be quick, it might be tomorrow.

Poke holes through it with a heated ice pick.
Think bullet holes! :naughty

Then blow it up with a firecracker. :emperor
PS. save the head and send it to me. ;)

WTF do you want to waste it for? Cut the legs off, make the pelvis look like its been blown apart, and use it as the crawling torso 600 that went after John in the beginning of TS.

Don't be an ass hole and just trash that thing. Sell it to me cheap if you don't care about it.

I'll be pissed if you waste such a good opportunity to make lemonade out of your lemon.

I'm pretty sure when sideshow replaces something you have to destroy the old one.
WTF do you want to waste it for? Cut the legs off, make the pelvis look like its been blown apart, and use it as the crawling torso 600 that went after John in the beginning of TS.

Don't be an ass hole and just trash that thing. Sell it to me cheap if you don't care about it.

I'll be pissed if you waste such a good opportunity to make lemonade out of your lemon.

Last edited:

Slow down... I need to bust it to get a new one. Im not just breaking it for the sake of breaking it.

Microwave it :lol Just kidding that probably wouldn't turn out too well
Run it over or take a hammer too it and light the pieces on fire :devil

Edit: Yeah I would definitely say tie the black cats into it.

Lend it to my 10 year old son and his friends... the Wrecking Crew will have it returnable in about 5 mins!!!
Dizzy

Get out your electricians tool kit, take it apart very carefully, and make notes as you do so. Then scatter the bits on the floor next to a hammer!
Now take some pics, (if you can use Photo-shop make the bits look more busted up... but it's not that important), bag the bits up and put them in a shoe-box.

Now send the pics to SS....

Wait

Wait

They acknowledge your pics and are happy!

Now you can put it back together.

Wait a month and then when the new T600 shows up... voila, you have two... all be it with one that can't dance, but hey, who's gonna look that close.

Of course I'm joking (or am I?)

Smash that thing with a breezeblock!

I'm pretty sure when sideshow replaces something you have to destroy the old one.

First, that may be true, but that's retarded. Second, that's just retarded.

Slow down... I need to bust it to get a new one. Im not just breaking it for the sake of breaking it.

So, cut the thing in half, and make lemonade, man. Cut in half is considered broken. You get a new one. And then you fix it to look like the crawling torso 600. You get an awesome extra displayable piece.

Don't waste it just because you have to "waste" it.

Break it carefully and use top part as SilentSurfer said. The rest could be used for making dio.

And don't forget to keep that gatling gun. :D

Take P!tu with you to the shooting range, and have him film you skeet shooting it. Fire it off a few times to test the figure's flight through the air and take a few close up's for editing in later. Blast it with a Arnie shotgun replica. Wear a motorcycle jacket and boots and no pants.

Get out your electricians tool kit, take it apart very carefully, and make notes as you do so. Then scatter the bits on the floor next to a hammer!
Now take some pics, (if you can use Photo-shop make the bits look more busted up... but it's not that important), bag the bits up and put them in a shoe-box.

Now send the pics to SS....

Wait

Wait

They acknowledge your pics and are happy!

Now you can put it back together.

Wait a month and then when the new T600 shows up... voila, you have two... all be it with one that can't dance, but hey, who's gonna look that close.

Of course I'm joking (or am I?)

Smash that thing with a breezeblock!

Haha... I'm sure there are some people that could pull that off.. But I have never used photo shop before.

Back