I need an Ebay certificate coupon....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got an ebay coupon in months, probably close to a year. And I used to. Still use them about the same amount. Those cheap bastards.

yeah they usually come around maybe twice a year, i missed out on the last one by a day, right before i bought my mums bday present, it expired :banghead

Now THAT is too funny!

Sam, you have some of the coolest emoticons do you make them?
bow32.gif

Thanks!
But, no, no I don't.
Seeing as I don't have much money for collectibles, I get my hunting fix with tiny animations that make me smile.

I'm just a little ol'
22.gif

Kinda pathetic, huh?

:lol

bow32.gif

Thanks!
But, no, no I don't.
Seeing as I don't have much money for collectibles, I get my hunting fix with tiny animations that make me smile.

I'm just a little ol'
22.gif

Kinda pathetic, huh?

:lol

Not when compared to my thing. And that is collecting the games that Microsoft adds to Windows. It used to be that there were different ones depending on what brand of computer/version of Windows combination you had. I haven't added any in years, but I still look.

Also...if the smiley is animated, how do you save the whole thing. Every time I try, the save just grabs the current "frame".

...Also...if the smiley is animated, how do you save the whole thing. Every time I try, the save just grabs the current "frame".

Just right-click on the image and choose "Save picture as..." and save it to your hard drive. It will appear static (only one frame) in Explorer and some other programs... it requires a web browser or image program to see the animations.

Just right-click on the image and choose "Save picture as..." and save it to your hard drive. It will appear static (only one frame) in Explorer and some other programs... it requires a web browser or image program to see the animations.

This is like slideshow? I like good slideshow.

Back