I Need a Custom Head Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHo$TRidER

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys.. My father just passed away and i wanted someone that is really good in making Head Sculpts to make me a Head Sculpt of my father. I can provide a picture of his face. If someone will do this for me please i would really appreciate it. Please reply to me in this post or PM me. Thanks & GOD Bless!

Firstly, really sorry to hear that, my condolences to you are your family.

Secondly, welcome to the boards.

Thirdly, there is an amazing sculptor named Rocco that is hitting homeruns left and right lately, you can contact him, he goes by his screen name "Sculptor" in the boards.

Hope you can get the sculpt done and honor your father.

Cheers.

Thank you bud. I will be contacting him. I really hope i can get this sculpt done to the most accurate as possible so i can honor my Dad.

Firstly, really sorry to hear that, my condolences to you are your family.

Secondly, welcome to the boards.

Thirdly, there is an amazing sculptor named Rocco that is hitting homeruns left and right lately, you can contact him, he goes by his screen name "Sculptor" in the boards.

Hope you can get the sculpt done and honor your father.

Cheers.

You might want to ask Snyder-man for a quote as well. His sculptor did 100's of the sculpts sold by the first company that really pushed the concept of having your own head sculpted. Plus they paint in house so you can get it all done in one place. I agree that Rocco is also a good choice.

Rocco is a good choice imo, can't beat the cost:quality ratio. Sorry to hear about your father, and best of luck with your project. :duff

Thank you guys for all your help and support. I was really close to my father and he was liking my hobby of collecting 1/6 figures. I love to collect figures so i thats why it would be so special to me to honor my Dad this way

Thats a beautiful tribute to yr dad. Sorry for yr loss totally understand where u coming from.

Sorry for your loss, I lost my father earlier this year so I can imagine what you are going through. Your idea is wonderful!

There are a number of great sculptors on the board, Rocco is definitely a good choice :)

Thanks guys for your help. Do any of these guys do payment plan for the head sculpt? At this time i have to do a payment plan since this was a sudden death and i have spend over $2000 dollars ONLY on the funeral arrangements. I still need to finish paying for the burial. Hope these artist can work something out for me and understand me

Well guy its been 3 months since my Father passed and in those 3 months i was able to get a great sculptor to do my Fathers head sculpt and it is done, Only needs to be painted which is in the progress right now. I really want to thank the great sculptor that i had the honor to meet here on the forms and im glad he had the honor to sculpt my Fathers head sculpt and his name is Erick Sosa also known on here as ZKULPTOR. GOD Bless Erick Sosa. I will post pics of the sculpt along with pics of my Dad to compare and show the great work Mr Sosa did.

Glad someone helped you out. Erick is an awesome sculptor, top of the line.

I would love to see the work of art honoring your father, if you would like to share it that is.

Glad someone helped you out. Erick is an awesome sculptor, top of the line.

I would love to see the work of art honoring your father, if you would like to share it that is.

Thanks. I will post up pics of my Fathers sculpt once its painted. The sculpt is done but its getting painted as of right now.

Quite an interesting way of keeping the memory of you dad alive, may even make a good thing to pass down to children etc :)

My dad passed away too, back when I was 8, which was 9 years ago now

Interested to see the sculpt! I hope it turns out as well as you want it to :)

Back