I missed out on the "Mace Windu" Exclusive thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was very lucky to have gotten it at the last second... I had to work today, and if I had not been brave and sneaky, I would've missed out. I spent 30 minutes away from my desk, risking my job for a helmet.... sheer craziness...

But too worth it...:D

I just hope there are not anymore on monday... that was too close today... scared me for a minute when I could not get the page to load.. I about crapped my pants.

DarkArtist81 said:
I was very lucky to have gotten it at the last second... I had to work today, and if I had not been brave and sneaky, I would've missed out. I spent 30 minutes away from my desk, risking my job for a helmet.... sheer craziness...

Just think of it has being on a covert mission for the Jedi. LOL

Yup, us SS Freaks will to lots of things for toys :banana

I missed it, but not too bummed. I would rather have an exclusive item that a figure can actually hold in their hands or wear on their clothes. I'm on the waitlist so who knows what can happen...:)

Oh, anyone wonder if the helmet will fit over Mace's head? He doesn't have any hair to get in the way, so it may be possible! :)

DarkArtist81 said:
The things that collectors do :rolleyes: ........ people can't say you didn't earn it :D .

lol... I can't tell if it's the actual fig I want or the thrill of the chase that excites me the most! :wacky

Back