I live!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
So I haven't been online the last few days because.. I had an emergency surgery to remove my appendix! Im better now, on meds and stuff and just got home tonight. In case anyone was wondering though, that's where I was. :lol

So I haven't been online the last few days because.. I had an emergency surgery to remove my appendix! Im better now, on meds and stuff and just got home tonight. In case anyone was wondering though, that's where I was. :lol

Glad you're feeling better! Show pics of your incision! :D

it's great to be alive ................:banana

just keep living.......
medium_wooderson.jpg

I hanve ming e taken out too! Thed rugs were fantastichk

I remember a guy next to me in A&E with bad pain in his appendix. I think it was anyway. He looked like he was in agony !.
Glad to hear your doing better !. :rock

Yea, for finally being out, I feel worse today. Two percs would take the pain away but good, one oxy does almost nothing so there's been lots of sleeping. It probably wouldn't hurt nearly as bad, but my appendix was attached to my secum. That made a routine 1 hr surgery into a 3 hr surgery.

Yea, for finally being out, I feel worse today. Two percs would take the pain away but good, one oxy does almost nothing so there's been lots of sleeping. It probably wouldn't hurt nearly as bad, but my appendix was attached to my secum. That made a routine 1 hr surgery into a 3 hr surgery.

Send all the OXY to me since it doesn't work for u! :naughty

Back