I just...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just spent 20 minutes in the basement to cool off. Man, it's hot and humid outside!!

re

I just watched Road To Perdition accompanied by a bottle of India Pale Ale and tube of Paprika Pringles :toast

Re: re

I just took my dog to the vet. He's not happy with me, had to get his annual shots.

i just noticed that EriatarkaESP didn't tell us what they did. :google

i also just back from seeing War of the Worlds, and it was flippin' awesome!!! it's up there in my favorite movies list. :mac :mexwave :rock2 :tom :rock

I just realized i really want to go see this! Even though I hear the ending is god awful .. but everything up to then is supposed to be just outstanding...

i just realized that Josh is out of his mind because he thinks this thread is a waste of time. :cut

I just realized both my cats are crying at the window because there is a crow in the tree. I also just realized that if I let them out..the crow would EASILY eat both of them before they even touched it... silly kitties....

I just realized that I should have answered the question "how was it?" a bit earlier.

Yes, good, but not too good. A lot of running, lot of aliens and a lot of Dakota and Tom...

I just realized it's time to put another load of laundry in.
vaskemaskin.gif

I just got ready to go party in Boston and celebrate my last day at 33 years old :banana

Back