I hate humanity so ****ing much right now.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ducked_zps8a4129e7.jpg

I+Don%27t+Understand.gif

Holy ****! I didn't know they made these!! Thanks for informing us!!!

Where did you find these? What scale are they?? Thanks!!!!

Heh. I thought it was kinda awesome. I'm not sure if he hates humanity because rednecks exist ... or because rednecks are too awesome to be relegated to such a small scale.

I think I'll find Duck Commander inspired sig.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:
I've never seen the show, but this just seems like one of those figures you have to have MOC in a really obscure collection like with a South Park Jesus and that Gay Frank figure or whatever he's called. :lol

This was posted partly tongue in cheek, but the very existence of these bothers me. I love toys, yes, but does anything and EVERYTHING NEED to be made into an ACTION figure?

The show's good fun and I'm not debating its intellectual merits. But this is the equivalent of getting a Marvel Legends HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA box set, or a KIM & KHLOE two-pack. A shameless and mind-blowing cashgrab.

Now, I can't wait to get Frank and Mike with a remote controlled Antiques Archaeology van. Maybe even a Travel Channel Hungry, Hungry Hippoes game, with the likenesses of Andrew Zimmern and Adam Richman.

I would buy an Andrew Zimmern figure. I would also like to see a Barry figure from Storage Wars. Do it NECA.

Yea, humanity sucks.

Did you see the old photos of dead troops on Omaha Beach from WWII? How about the one with an American sniper perched to the wall at the end of a stairwell with a pool of blood by the body? Presumably he was outgunned by a German sniper. Humanity sucks, everyone has been ducking everyone over in the past couple millennia.

Duck Dynasty and Swamp People figs? WTF History Channel? What next sex addicts from Taboo? :lol

I want some Storage wars figures

Dave Hester YUUUUUUUUUP
Creepy Barry Weiss
Big Boobed Brandy
Cholo Jarod
Wow Factor Darrell Sheets

Back