I had me a virus last night...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not for me...

I never bothered with those awful reviews, but I don't want to see someone's blog get hurt either. Virus alert still...

If you're still getting an alert, you might want to check on your end as well - make sure your cache is cleared out. There's nothing at the site now, and Google has had it cleared since last Saturday.

I am keeping an very close eye on it though, and may make some additional changes if I see any more weird behavior.

Why do people create these viruses anyway?

I have never understood that. Don't they have better things to do?

When trying to access the website i get blocked by sophos saying:

Access has been blocked as the threat Mal/ObfJS-CB has been found on this website.

Google safe site search comes up as clean in the last 90 days but thats a longtime. Anybody else getting it?

When trying to access the website i get blocked by sophos saying:

Google safe site search comes up as clean in the last 90 days but thats a longtime. Anybody else getting it?

I got some kind of virus this morning from visiting the site. IT at work had to clean my computer. It was either that site or one of many hobby sites I visit.

Maybe you could PM him Kaidoy as i don't meet the required posts yet.

That and another hobby site both come up with being infected cannot remember the other one now.

Back