I got my DARTH VADER SITH ANAKIN notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthRamuk said:
That is why we need a 12" Palpatine asap! :emperor

YES!!! seriously though, i know it sounds cheesy but i really want the sith anakin because its an exlcusive version with the crazy eyes, and the special base. if it wasnt for those i wouldnt bother.

~~~i think sideshow needs to pump up the sith line more!!! palpatine, dooku, ventress, bane, plageous??

hairlesswookiee said:
YES!!! seriously though, i know it sounds cheesy but i really want the sith anakin because its an exlcusive version with the crazy eyes, and the special base. if it wasnt for those i wouldnt bother.

~~~i think sideshow needs to pump up the sith line more!!! palpatine, dooku, ventress, bane, plageous??

No, it isn't cheesy! It's a single-minded dedication to the Sith cause! SS should release more Sith characters to kick more Jedi ass!:emperor :maul :vader

Just for the fun of it I put my name on the waitlist.... 6 weeks after it sold out. Think I got any chance to get one. :rotfl

I did manage to get one, but I cancelled it for financial reasons. Fortunately, that was around the time I discovered Photoshop Elements, so now I've just been adding the Sith eyes and pale skin in the computer. I may not physically have a Sith Anakin, but I can always make one digitally. :)

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I did manage to get one, but I cancelled it for financial reasons. Fortunately, that was around the time I discovered Photoshop Elements, so now I've just been adding the Sith eyes and pale skin in the computer. I may not physically have a Sith Anakin, but I can always make one digitally. :)

Well, atleast it won't look like a guy in a rubber suit! :lol

Bad Lucas joke. :eek:

For those of you who cancelled because you think SDCC Vader is just Anakin with a repaint:

Dave Myatt on Rebelscum.com said:
I can tell you the figure will have the paint issues of Ani addressed and the costume will be different, but I'm not at liberty to say how it will be different... Not really a new costume, just --for lack of a better word-- improved costume... what will be done will insure that the Vader and ani figures can be displayed together and not look exactly the same.

I hope nobody else cancels Vader. I have a feeling you all will be kicking yourselves when you actually see it... :D

thats great news!!! i would never cancel sith anakin. i know the exclusive anakin is more rare, but im all evil man. and i have my own crazy eye to prove it.

Yeah, I'm hoping his costume is a lil chared from the lava. I didn't order regular Ani, just for the hope this would hit! And Maul is the only other one I have ordered, but that's cause I was late reeeeaaallly late on Luke. Otherwise I'd have gotten him, which I am still hunting down. But thearmy and Sith is what I need! I plan on taking pics when I get back to my hotel room the day I grab him up.

Back