I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool additions! At the rate you're going, you might want to pick up 2 detolfs.

Thanks bro.. Lol @ the two detolfs.. I've got DX07 & DX10 coming in but after those I'm hibernating until the June lol ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No you won't! You've been bitten by the collecting bug! lol Nice collection!

Lol lol you're right.. Damn hot toy disease. Thanks... A little addition to the collection.. Picked him up tonight.. FML

dezy8y6a.jpg

How much did you pay for your Mark VII? Btw he's a great addition btw, he's my first (and only :lol )Hot Toys, love him so much.

That toy store is gonna be the death of you! Nice collection but I hope your saving some money for food and toilet paper!

Lol I know.. I got some in the back lol.

Welcome to the family Luke...

ma4u8ure.jpg

WOW! I check in on you and your Going Strong, Great Great Score on Luke and Pic's, Excellent Post my Friend.

Thanks bro.. Love the DX07 Luke!! Sooo sick.. Getting my detolf this weekend so I can pose the battle damaged Luke with him....

azequqeq.jpg

aryzupe7.jpg

Picked up the DX10 from Ryno and Vader Deluxe from Toys 2 here in Toronto. Love the additions. :clap

Be careful putting it together--I had my wife help with mine. Detolfs aren't difficult to put together but they are a little awkward. Looking forward to pics with the new setup!

Be careful putting it together--I had my wife help with mine. Detolfs aren't difficult to put together but they are a little awkward. Looking forward to pics with the new setup!

Thanks bro. There they are...

hegubyse.jpg

uzazu9an.jpg

New Soldier Story Figure..

dy5ujy4y.jpg

8uvahy9e.jpg

etemurup.jpg

Got the detolf up. Loving it! :clap

Thanks bro. There they are...

hegubyse.jpg

uzazu9an.jpg

New Soldier Story Figure..

dy5ujy4y.jpg

Excellent Score on the Detolf and Pic's my Friend of your Great Collection, you always remember your 1st, Excellent, Excellent Post Starvus.

BTW I answered your question on Spawn my Friend

Back