I feel like a pregnant woman waiting to deliver!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats mate for the new additions and looking forward to Dutch custom.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks man. I can't wait for the parts to arrive. I also ordered a full suit from Toy Anxiety for a Bruce Wayne kit bash I'm doing too. I'm going to use the Wayne head sculpt from my DX12 for it.. So,,, two kit bashes on the way...

uregynum.jpg

The full suit I ordered.

8azamumu.jpg

Should look something like that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to thank Ryno for this Awesome kit bash..

7a3y8esu.jpg

jamyrydy.jpg

I'm gonna get the clean head sculpt for it too.. Then I'll display him on my detolf shelf with him....

y4u4e9a6.jpg

Can't wait!!

whats your youtube channel name? cant open up the links on my computer, thanks.

Thanks man. I can't wait for the parts to arrive. I also ordered a full suit from Toy Anxiety for a Bruce Wayne kit bash I'm doing too. I'm going to use the Wayne head sculpt from my DX12 for it.. So,,, two kit bashes on the way...

uregynum.jpg

The full suit I ordered.

8azamumu.jpg

Should look something like that...

That sounds great bud. I would really like to have a custom Bruce Wayne in my collection too but can't focus on too many lines. So 1/6th is pretty much a NO GO for me until I figure something out. Nevertheless it is always nice to see others doing awesome stuff with their collection. Looking forward to the updates.
TeFhv.gif

Got this open box Canon SX500 IS for $161.99 from Best Buy. Steal of a deal if I may say...

ha9enu5e.jpg

Time to take my review/still shot game to another level. ;)

Nice camera--sounds like a great deal. I just got some of those floors for my displays too. I've ordered backgrounds and floors twice and I'm sure I will again as my displays get rearranged. They really make a difference in the detolf. Plus, it's a good-looking way to hide the damn lights.

Back