I didn't cancell anything!!!!!!!!!1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an Obi, Mace a Jedi Mickey Big fig as well as a Bowen Hawkeye statue all coming my way with several days of each other... Money, I hardly knew yee...

Wor-Gar said:
Here's my pending list:

1. 12" Mace exclusive
2. 12" Obi-Wan exclusive
3. 12" Qui-Gon exclusive
4. 12" Maul inclusive
5. Sith Probe Droids inclusive
6. 12" Aragorn exclusive
7. 12" Legolas exclusive
8. 12" Boromir exclusive
9. 12" Bib Fortuna exclusive
10. 12" Jabba inclusive
11. 12" Jabba's Throne inclusive
12. 12" Salacious and Creatures inclusive
13. 12" Leia Boushh exclusive
14. 12" T-1000 Exclusive
15. 12" T-800 Exclusive
16. 12" Connery BOND Legacy

:eek:

Its frightening to see it layed out like this. I have no room!

When I saw your list I though: "That's a lot of stuff to have on order!". Then I realized that I had the same list minus Connery. Plus I have the Luke/Yoda and Fett PFs coming too. Plus a bunch of GG stuff. And that's only orders for the first seven or eight months of this year!

Batty said:
When I saw your list I though: "That's a lot of stuff to have on order!". Then I realized that I had the same list minus Connery. Plus I have the Luke/Yoda and Fett PFs coming too. Plus a bunch of GG stuff. And that's only orders for the first seven or eight months of this year!

Frightening, isn't it?

And there's a new announcement for something this week.

Wor-Gar said:
Frightening, isn't it?

And there's a new announcement for something this week.
It is a little frightening when you look at it all at once like that... But at least it doesn't all ship at the same time!

When it comes down to it, it makes me a very happy collector.

(gulp)...and my pending list:

- from Sideshow -

1. 12" Mace exclusive
2. 12" Mace regular
3. 12" Obi-Wan exclusive
4. 12" Obi-Wan regular
5. 12" Qui-Gon exclusive
6. 12" Qui-Gon regular
7. 12" Maul inclusive
8. 12" Maul regular
9. Sith Probe Droids inclusive
10. 12" Aragorn exclusive
11. 12" Aragorn regular
12. 12" Legolas exclusive
13. 12" Legolas regular
14. 12" Boromir exclusive
15. 12" Boromir regular
16. 12" Bib Fortuna exclusive
17. 12" Jabba inclusive
18. 12" Jabba's Throne inclusive
19. 12" Salacious and Creatures inclusive
20. 12" Leia Boushh exclusive
21. 12" Leia Boushh regular
22. 12" Han Solo Bespin exclusive (not charged/shipped yet)
23. 12" Han Solo Bespin regular (not charged/shipped yet)
24. 1/4 PF Boba Fett
25. 2X Count Dooku Character Key

- from Hot Toys, Medicom, etc. -

1. 15" ED-209
2. 12" Ripley
3. 12" Hudson
4. 12" Drake
5. 12" X3 Wolverine
6. 12" Jack Sparrow

...and I just paid for my HT Robocop this week (man this figure kicks ASS!)...and I have a few of the GG Animated Maquettes on pre-order (might have to cancel those)...Any upcoming SW or LOTR 12" announcement from SS will also be added to my list...and any 1/4 or 12" Indiana Jones announcement...get it Sideshow...this is the one I'm waiting for!!! :D

Indiana Fett said:
(gulp)...and my pending list:

- from Sideshow -

1. 12" Mace exclusive
2. 12" Mace regular
3. 12" Obi-Wan exclusive
4. 12" Obi-Wan regular
5. 12" Qui-Gon exclusive
6. 12" Qui-Gon regular
7. 12" Maul inclusive
8. 12" Maul regular
9. Sith Probe Droids inclusive
10. 12" Aragorn exclusive
11. 12" Aragorn regular
12. 12" Legolas exclusive
13. 12" Legolas regular
14. 12" Boromir exclusive
15. 12" Boromir regular
16. 12" Bib Fortuna exclusive
17. 12" Jabba inclusive
18. 12" Jabba's Throne inclusive
19. 12" Salacious and Creatures inclusive
20. 12" Leia Boushh exclusive
21. 12" Leia Boushh regular
22. 12" Han Solo Bespin exclusive (not charged/shipped yet)
23. 12" Han Solo Bespin regular (not charged/shipped yet)
24. 1/4 PF Boba Fett
25. 2X Count Dooku Character Key

- from Hot Toys, Medicom, etc. -

1. 15" ED-209
2. 12" Ripley
3. 12" Hudson
4. 12" Drake
5. 12" X3 Wolverine
6. 12" Jack Sparrow

...and I just paid for my HT Robocop this week (man this figure kicks ASS!)...and I have a few of the GG Animated Maquettes on pre-order (might have to cancel those)...Any upcoming SW or LOTR 12" announcement from SS will also be added to my list...and any 1/4 or 12" Indiana Jones announcement...get it Sideshow...this is the one I'm waiting for!!! :D

I think that would cost like my whole yearly salary...damn you rich b@$t@rd$.

congerking said:
I think that would cost like my whole yearly salary...damn you rich b@$t@rd$.

HAHA!!! No, not rich...I give blood daily to support my habit! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Honestly, I have NO IDEA how I'm going to pay for everything. So far I've been able to pull it off with the Exclusives and Regulars for Luke, Anakin, Kit and the Sith Anakin...but they were all spaced somewhat apart. Getting hit with Han, Obi-Wan, Mace and Qui-Gon, after I JUST paid for my HT Robocop...it's gonna be dicey! I'm gonna have to eat extremely lightly for the next several months!

:rolleyes:

Indiana Fett said:
I'm gonna have to eat extremely lightly for the next several months!

You're not the only one...

dry%20soup%20024.jpg

Well I havent cancelled anything, although I'm still not 100% sure on PF Buffy. I love it but I dont know if I do THAT much anymore...I'll have to make up my mind pretty soon though! Gotta decide if I still like the hair.:cool:

I haven't cancelled anything. But I don't buy PFs, so that helps a great deal.

Hell, count me in. Granted, this is a small list ordering from SS, but I haven't cancelled anything yet. As well, I have stuff ordered from GG too.

12" Maul inclusive
Sith Probe Droids inclusive
Leia Boushh exclusive
Boba Fett PF exclusive
TIE Fighter VCD

I guess I am fortunate that I am not a completist, otherwise I would be in trouble. At the same time, I did complete the entire VCD SW collection. I have the Vader, Stormtrooper, 501st Clone Trooper, and have Fett and TIE pilot pre-ordered and confirmed.

I didn't cancelled anything,so I'm in the club.Still thinking about PF Buffy figures though.I have them on order,but they're killers for a wallet:monkey2

More power to those of you that can afford most of the stuff you want. Consider yourselves very lucky. I have been forced to cancel a lot of stuff mainly SW 12" exclusives, Marvel comiquettes and some MR big stuff.

I'll just have to look forward to my GG maquettes, MR Boba Fett SE, Boba PF, Marvel dioramas, Jack Sparrow Cinemaquette, Indy Cinemaquette and some WDCC Disney stuff coming up. Those are my main preorders/upcoming orders I got in the pipeline. Everything else will have to be later or never if cool stuff keeps getting announced.

i really wished that SS would split the charges by months rather than charge a whole bunch of stuff all in one month :monkey4

Back