I couldn't help myself...My Disney Big Figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice and fun collection! :) I like Disney items but have no room for such big figures. They would be fun to have around, though.

Plus, just for reference, what was the retail on that Tron big fig and is there a guesstimate on how much they are worth price wise now. There is a guy selling one right now and i have no idea what to base an offer off of. There is not much info on these other than they were sold by the now defunct Disney Auctions site. TIA

Most big figs retailed for under $200. Maybe $250 max, depending on size. I don't know what the current going rate for the Tron big fig is (I haven't seen one on eBay for a while) but rare big figs can go as high as $600-700. Some of these are exceptionally rare, and hardly ever go up on eBay, my recommendation is if you find one, buy it. It may be months or years until you see another for sale.

Also, here are some pics of my current big figs:

8258309431_10b681ba10_c.jpg

8258308175_212cb388bb_c.jpg

8258307121_eced7ae8b5_c.jpg

8258305697_817ebccab4_c.jpg

Very nice! I love the ghost one!

Looks like I'll be getting my first Big Fig as I'm working a deal to get the TRON one along with some other Collectibles as a lot for $200.
It seemed like a deal I couldn't pass up!

Nice figs!!! Where did you get the Donald fig? Are these still available or very rare? what is the exact name of this figure?

very cool Pinocchio how much ?? and where u r got it?

They are both EXCEPTIONALLY rare sadly, since they both are long sold out. I missed them when they were first released by the Disney Store, so I got them both off eBay. They were very expensive, and I literally had to look for a number of years to track them down. Donald is the 70th Anniversary version of him. Good luck on your search!

75!?!?! WOW. I have 42... Do you have a list or photos to what you have?

Back