I can't believe . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfchang

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know there is a thread about this suit somewhere but I had to make a new thread for this:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST PAID 200 BUCKS FOR A HOT TOYS JERICHO SUIT.

I really feel stupid but it was mint in box I think and I have every other Hot Toys Iron Man product except Mark I since I preordered the new and improved version 2.0

But 200 dollars on a suit???

Sometimes I hate myself.

For those of you who have this, can you put the Mark IV or Secret Project Tony head sculpt on a narrow True Type and have the suit still fit?

For some reason every single version of Tony in Jericho Suit has the Mark III Stark head which is okay but far inferior in my opinion to the Mark 4 version.

Thanks

Still shaking head and on what I did today.

I retied the tie and sewed the shirt collor shut as there is no top button. Also used a long neck post.

100_4770-1.jpg

100_4774-1.jpg

100B4790-1.jpg

100_4779-1.jpg

I usually refrain from criticizing on how people spend their money but you really did overpay on this one man. That thing is just not worth the money. Hell, I can get a nice suit for ME for that price. There are a number of similar suits (different brands) hitting ebay every now and then.

On the bright side, you spent money on something you love dude. You could easily spend $200 bucks on a night out drinking, or on drugs, or on cigarettes... now THAT is a TRUE waste of money.

Back