I can't believe that Krycek is going for this on ebay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
500 is not that many to go around...

Exactly, 500 of most any SSC Exclusive only appreciates in value, there are exceptions but look at the Exclusive Platoons, they go for over $250.

As far as the Extra head, there wasn't one!

Btw, The Exclusive ltd 500 X-Files Skinner just sold out. IMO, it's a sleeper!

Wow...already up to $122.50...double sale price...it must be becuase of the extra head:D

Bidding just ended for this item, only got up to $127.50. Wonder what the reserve was with a BIN of $399!!! :google :rolleyes:

tomandshell said:
What's weird is that there's another one on eBay that's only up to $31...

The lower bid item is offered in US only and that can make a great difference in the final outcome.

This was a no brainer. With only 500 and no exclusive it was an easy profit maker. X-files is still one of my favorite shows, so I will always support the line, and I hope too see more figures. I wonder what happened to the new X-files movie that was supposed to be made, havent heard anything.

pjam said:
The lower bid item is offered in US only and that can make a great difference in the final outcome.

Bane of my existance that one. Cost me about $40 extra for my Nazi Kroenen because I had to find a seller who would ship to Australia.

Actually it IS the exclusive. There was only the exclusive edition.

Isn't this a first for Sideshow or something? How many other "exclusive" figures have been the only sculpt made for them? :emperor

Well Analyzing the Ebay advertisement, provided an interresting detail. He either never opened his up (didn't check) or doesn't have the figure because there is only one head not two as they originally said they were going to have. Either that or I am smoking crack and there are two heads and I only see one haa haa haa :monkey2 :google

Check out the completed auctions. They just had one sell on Ebay for 177.50!!!!! I sure am glad I didn't cancel my order. I really don't have alotta cash to throw around right now and was considering cancelling him. But I didn't and I sure am glad. I never woulda paid that much for that figure. Ya snooze, ya lose, I guess.

I didn't bother with him....I don't regret it, as Krycek was never a favorite of mine. As much as I like X-Files, I only own the the first Mulder & Scully figures. I had Doggett but I let him go. I just felt I didn't need any other characters besides the two of them.

$250 is way too much money to pay for any 1:6 figure, but I'm glad to see there are still some X-Files fans out there. I still hope Sideshow makes at least a few more X-Files figures.

I think it might have been a different story if the non-exclusive had been done. I almost got caught out with this one as I wanted one without the black eyes - lucky I didn't cancel my exclusive.

I remember telling everyone that this piece was going to be hot months ago, in my Save the X-files thread. My goal was to try and help the piece sell-out quicker to maybe bring some "hype" to the line so we can get new figures. I also thought it was a funny idea.

Well Skinner should be the next hot one. Not sure if there is a regular edition of him, if not he is more popular then Krycek, and more of a must for the line, so he should go higher if the edition is only 500.

here's the link to my old post.
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5214&highlight=save+x-files

Back