I cant believe I just did this!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
So......does anyone know what that means??

I'm not sure, but I think it means FedEx sucks! I was supposed to get the Legolas statue I won during Spooktakular yesterday. It is a package that must be signed for... but irregardless it says the package was delivered to my address and "met" by someone. But of course there is no record of who met them... meaning some random person now has my package!!!

Needless to say I'm a bit peeved at this point... FedEx can suck my balls as far as I'm concerned!

Well, I still don't know who "met" my package, but just 5 minutes ago the doorbell rang and by the time I got to it no one was around and my package (unsigned for) was sitting on my doorstep?!? WTF... but at least I have my statue :lol

That exactly what happened to my KOTD statue as well. I came home and there it was at my doorstep without anyone signing for it. Heh.

At least I have him.

Boba Fett said:
That exactly what happened to my KOTD statue as well. I came home and there it was at my doorstep without anyone signing for it. Heh.

At least I have him.

Well, it someone jacked it from your doorstep when you didn't sign for it and said for you to sign for it, you would have a different opinion. When I say to specify the driver to get a signature for a statue, i better well sign for it, if someone jacked it, I would be mighty pissed.

The wife NOT amused by me opening my package....
DSC03449.jpg

Out of the box!!!!!
DSC03458.jpg

Close up of the eye....
DSC03459.jpg

For scale with my big ass head......
DSC03455.jpg

With the wife(fake smile).......
DSC03456.jpg

And for fun.....
DSC03461.jpg

He is easily the most impressive Sideshow product I have ever seen!!! I LOVE my 1:1 Darkness bust, but the amount of detail and the amazing paint apps on this thing are amazing to me. The photos on the SS site are EXACTLY what you get when you get it home!!! Its perfect in every way,IMHO!!!! If you can, or cant, afford this bust you should get it! I'm stunned out how great it looks in person, and its actually really light, not heavy like the Darkness bust. I'm SOOOOOOOO happy with this I just don't know how to put in words!!!!!

And Monday I have the Morgul Lord helm coming and Tuesday Maul!!!!! DAMN!!!! What a great set of X-Mas presents!!!!

Holy CE-RAP!NICE Chase!

You got the Pred thing going on bro!
Your wife's face is cracking me up....bless her heart....
Oh well, better train her to understand you now! :lol

Figuremaster Les said:
Holy CE-RAP!NICE Chase!

You got the Pred thing going on bro!
Your wife's face is cracking me up....bless her heart....
Oh well, better train her to understand you now! :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Thanks Les.....

Yeah, she just wasn't feelin' the love ol' Predator was giving:lol Oh well, at least I love him.

King Darkness said:
He is easily the most impressive Sideshow product I have ever seen!!! I LOVE my 1:1 Darkness bust, but the amount of detail and the amazing paint apps on this thing are amazing to me. The photos on the SS site are EXACTLY what you get when you get it home!!! Its perfect in every way,IMHO!!!! If you can, or cant, afford this bust you should get it! I'm stunned out how great it looks in person, and its actually really light, not heavy like the Darkness bust. I'm SOOOOOOOO happy with this I just don't know how to put in words!!!!!

And Monday I have the Morgul Lord helm coming and Tuesday Maul!!!!! DAMN!!!! What a great set of X-Mas presents!!!!

I'm glad that you are so pleased with such a piece. Congrats once again on the piece! (360'th post, can I do a 360?) lol

twistedfreak said:
I'm glad that you are so pleased with such a piece. Congrats once again on the piece! (360'th post, can I do a 360?) lol

Thanks Twisted, and feel free to do a 360!

Kungratz again man!!! It looks perfect!!! :monkey5

....ps...get those panda key chains out of Danny's hands :monkey3

That piece never fails to blow me away, no matter how many times I see it. Congrats.

I can't imagine why your wife would be upset. What woman wouldn't want a massive, life sized Predator bust on display in their home? :monkey5

TheObsoleteMan said:
I can't imagine why your wife would be upset. What woman wouldn't want a massive, life sized Predator bust on display in their home? :monkey5

:dunno:dunno:dunnoI cant figure that one out either:D

Back