I and I's collection (mostly game related)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I and I

Super Freak
Reaction score
First of all thanks for looking and sorry for the crappy pictures. We are since a time active (mostly readers) on the forum and always delaying to start a collection post because most of it is boxed and stored. Well.. it is still that way, this is a small selection I can place in the space I have. But would love to share it with fellow collectors.

We are mostly in collecting game related stuff. and we really only did that until we had the bright idea to start reading marvel comic's and pre-ordering our first not game related pf (she-hulk).

If you have questions/suggestions .. we love to here them.

First of all, sorry for the crappy mobile pictures.

My 4 Hot toys resident evil 5

14keeci.jpg

Our 4 PCS SF mixed medias. I only have those 4. All Excl. I would like to have Akuma, but he is out of my price range. I'm not interested in the rest. Books are the hardcover versions from Udon.

bej41u.jpg

Our 3 PCS Darkstalker statues (excl). Hitman and Lara Croft premium formats (excl)

v7xjqa.jpg

Not really game related. Those will be stored soon, I have not that much space for now and all will go to game related items. Dart Talon, Aayla Secura, She-hulk and black panther (all excl :p)

hvvrrl.jpg

Again not game related, and will be boxed soon. the 3 Disney villains excl pf from sidehsow. Really hope they will continue this series. But have my doubts.

x831f.jpg

A small selection from my F4F zelda line. Have them all, except the blue tunic link.

vopftt.jpg

Three Oxmox statues, Abe, Jak and Soul Reaver.

33xexy8.jpg

The three gaminghead team fortress statues release to now. We are collecting the red team, The sniper is in pre-order.

30hv49c.jpg

two of the metroid statues produced by F4F. I will have the gravity suit soon. Have the two ships and Zero also somewhere.

28tv0hl.jpg

Last edited:
Re: I and I's collection

Have a weakness for artbooks... Really love Udon hardcovers, only the shipping to europe is killing us.

11hue6a.jpg

2lnbkhx.jpg

(Collector) Guides

v8eudt.jpg

2lwn70j.jpg

A cabinet for some smaller stuff. Mass effect ships, Bishoujo's, Bioshock neca figures, D-arts mega man (all that are released I think), Kid robots street fighter, ...

nvdqhu.jpg

Another small shelve.

m7x0jr.jpg

Our ninty pluches:
2a82rep.jpg

wjwhow.jpg

i3basz.jpg

and the gaming set-up

34zjbih.jpg

Like I said this is really a small part of our collection. All our games (a 1500 I guess, form 8 bit no next gen), collectors editions, a lot of merchandise, litho's, ... are stored. will post pictures of them when we review them.

Re: I and I's collection

Nice collection, and welcome to the show bro ;)

Thx :) (have already seen your collection a lot, love the setup and the statues ... really nice)
edit: especially that x-23 ... god I want a Pf from her. My gf only agrees on pf's .. cause we are now already collecting to much

My gf only agrees on pf's .. cause we are now already collecting to much
No I don't :p but we are collecting too much...

Great collection, dude!!!! I also love the Udon art books but they are also expensive in the states.
It's the shipping that kills us the most... It's around another of those hardcovers in price :thud: not to mention the custom fees...

Some Very Great Pieces in your Great Collection and Belated Welcome to the Show; I
Amazing collection :)
Nice quality collection! I love the Darth Talon PF.
Thanks, we love our collection as well. We were lucky with Talon. Got her for around retail when she was already sold out. Just boxed her up yesterday to make room for new statues :( we were sad to see her go to storage but some day we'll have enough room to display everything...

the abe and the disney premium formats are hella cool
Love the Disney villains, they're great!
Thanks, those are some of my favorites as well. I'm still hoping we get more Disney Villains from SSC but I think it's a lost hope :(

I want to see pics of your retro game collection :)
Sorry but that's quite impossible since everything is stored :( don't have the room for it. We do have two quite old (+2 years ago) movies of our collection. We were still living in our old house where we even barely had enough room for the collection. I do believe it was even before we started with SSC...
[ame]https://youtu.be/ucdchgoi2wM[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/YkkbAwYZHgA[/ame]

A few of our latest arrivals (got quite a few more though...)

Storms (exclusive) - Sideshow Collectibles
jkipfr.jpg

Ganondorf (exclusive, depicted here with the regular head) - First 4 Figures
51u0x5.jpg

And last, but not least ... 3 Gears of War statues from Mindzeye Studios.
Boomer, Dom and Marcus (Chaos edition, es: 16/25)
2wpozra.jpg

More to follow :D

Back