I Am Legend Prequel Officially Greenlit at Warner Brothers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, hmmm, they made a certain movie called "Titanic". And I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE knew how that movie ended but it still made $600 million.

I'd like to see where the virus came from and how it go so bad. Also, seeing the city get the way it was would be cool. It was SO creepy to see Times Square and 5th Ave with no one on the street. I've never, ever seen that!!!! Hell, I could go for more of how he started out in the beginning by himself. I would give Sony my $10 again for sure.

I agree, like Randy Pitchford commented on the making of brothers in arms, he mentioned that in Titanic, people walked into that knowing that the boat was going to sink, and they wanted to see the special effects, but the story wasnt primarily about that, it was about this amazing drama between two characters. A STORY that we didnt previously know.
This (i am legend) is strange in that, as stated, we already know everything, the drama, the story, what happened previously, how it got that way, they would just be retelling the same story again with more detail, which is totally unneccesary IMHO

Its a shame this never happened. The first film was great and a fantastic display of Smith's acting prowess and ability to command a film all on his own.

tumblr_m758ecmdw81qacbojo1_500.gif

I loved the first film, despite the wild deviation from the book. I don't think a sequel or prequel is needed at all.

Did The Godfather need a sequel or a prequel? Nope, yet we got both in an even better movie via The Godfather: Part II.

Back