Hurricanes custom vaders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrshurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
It is with deep sadness that I have to inform you that Glenn passed away this year 😔 I hope those of you that have his Vader?s cherish them and remember him fondly love steph XX

I'm am very sorry to hear this. His work was impressive and he brought a lot of joy to fellow collectors. I hope this helps in dealing with your loss.

So very sorry for your loss :( that man worked his ass off to nail these. I really felt the passion he put into these works of art. He will be missed. A staple and legend here on the freak boards. A huge embrace to you Steph

I’m so sorry, Steph.

Glenn was a marvelous individual to have on the forum and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I remember him and his custom work very fondly. His was my very first, true 1/6th scale Vader and he was always on the hunt to make improvements. Glenn was one of the members who really made this forum a fun place to hangout back in the day.

I don?t own any of his pieces but have seen the work and dedication he put in while I lurked these threads long before I joined. My deepest condolences 🙏🏽

It is with deep sadness that I have to inform you that Glenn passed away this year 😔 I hope those of you that have his Vader?s cherish them and remember him fondly love steph XX

Devastating news... my deep condolences Mrs H. I'm lucky enough to get couple of Mr.H amazing Vader sculpt. Always want a 1 full figure from him, but so sad it will not be possible now. Thank you for all the hard work and awesomeness you and Glenn bring in this forum.. GBU always

This is such a shock. Just two days ago, I was trying to figure out how I could contact hurricane or mrs H to see if he was still making any parts. It is devastating to know he is gone. I owe so much of my collecting interest to seeing Hurricane?s Vader creations. His Vader?s were some of the first truly high end 1/6 figures and he just kept improving. Losing him is such a loss to the community. Mrs. H thank you for your years of work allowing us to know Glenn?s creations. The two of you were such a wonderful force on these boards.

Im very sorry, my condolences. Absolutely loved seeing the work being put out and always hoped to have added the Vader to the collection.

I am sorry to hear this. I remember seeing Glenn's work when I first starting customizing over 10 years ago, so inspiring. He will be missed.

Back