Hunter Killer Aerial 20''

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MORBOR

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Cheers mates!

Where I can find this beauty?

8336.jpg

Thanks! :rock

Nowhere :(

Check eBay often, try posting in Want to Buy section....and prey you get the right (low) price..
I've seen these pieces go for $900, $1000 on eBay couple of months ago..

Only 500 were made!

And in my opinion, it looks beautiful!

Wasn't there a 60" HK made? That's the one I want.

Yes there is 60'' FHK, made by the same crew (HCG), however, it's SOLD OUT (as this one), and there is only 25 made.

Also, it's $3000+ so if you have the money ;)

Yes there is 60'' FHK, made by the same crew (HCG), however, it's SOLD OUT (as this one), and there is only 25 made.

Also, it's $3000+ so if you have the money ;)

yes i saw one at Universal studios in florida , in the terminator ride shop it looks bl**dy top notch, you cant belive the scale

Yeah it's the studio scale (1:1 as they used while shooting the movie)..

It's heavy as hell, one of the Grails for Terminator fans....I can only imagine all the problems with displaying this piece!

hey all-

i finally got around to uploading some of the pics of my 20-inch hunter killer. you can see them at:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/boochydog/sets/72157623371967296/

i think some turned out pretty nice. the lights and base look great at night - really captures the feel of T2.

PS - please let me know if you can view these. i made them available to anyone to view, so hopefully that option works. :)

Saw it in Universal Studios Florida. Brilliant but wouldn't go in hand luggage.

60HK16.jpg

hk1.jpg

Woah that is huge (that's what she said) I'd love to own that but it would take up too much space.

Congrats on that beauty! :rock

Beautiful piece of kit there man! I would LOVE to add one to my collection, but I've already committed to enough stuff this year and my wife would KILL me if I did. I'm running out of collection space anyway....one day, one day. Enjoy it man!

Is that tiny little Iron Man bust the 1:1??? Looks like a 1/4 scale next to this thing. Thins thing is just too big even if I could afford it.

And why does it have front and bottom lights, but it doesn't the T2 version have the red a blue lights on the tail fins? There isn't even a painted representation of them. They're just not there. I know the T2 versions didn't have the lights, but T1 did.

81d1248272367-part-1-beginnings-hk_aerial_2029.jpg

Back