humble collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jutty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok ,so i do have tonnes of other stuff.(matrix/star wars/bsg etc) but there all boxed up.

my display shelves are a WIP,so please bear with me..
I was gonna go for the Ikea detolfs but the nearest ikea is like 4 hours away from me.
Soo,, i got some bookcases from the local walmart and decided to add my own glass doors,, also thinking about connecting each of the bookcases to each other giving it more stability.
Also decided to go with 2 doors for each shelf rather that the one big one..the one big one per shelf like its pictured ,is too weak,,feels like it anyways.
106_0695.jpg

Great Collection! I was looking to do the same thing. I picked out a couple bookcase from Walmart and checked into the hardware and plexi-glass. I have also designed a cabinet to build myself. Custom is expensive though. Looks good. So glad I could see if before I chose!

Great Collection! I was looking to do the same thing. I picked out a couple bookcase from Walmart and checked into the hardware and plexi-glass. I have also designed a cabinet to build myself. Custom is expensive though. Looks good. So glad I could see if before I chose!

custom is expensive,,but you get to have it exactly how you want it..
i was going to get the detolfs from ikea,,but this way i have much more room to display stuff... i looked into plexi also,,wouldve been more than the glass would.

:horse I totally agree! I am leaning towards building mine because I know if I don't that every time I look at the display I will regret it! I really wanted the detolfs but same situation. The store is over 2 hours away and shipping is horrible! Plus I wanted my display to at least 4 foot wide to put all my similar items together.

jutty!!!!! kickin collection, were you one of the few lucky ones who's APU didnt break at the waist? im diggin your jack sparrow, does the wheel turn? im tempted to buying one

jutty!!!!! kickin collection, were you one of the few lucky ones who's APU didnt break at the waist? im diggin your jack sparrow, does the wheel turn? im tempted to buying one

Afraid not,unfortunately my APU also broke at the waist, but it was a nice clean break,so it still fits on snugly and can still rotate,,but lift it from the top and it will come off .
And yes the jacks wheel does turn,not much but it does.

Very nice display! Get the boxed stuff out too :)

Id love too, but most of it is 3 3/4 star wars, the small titaniums and 6/7" figures,,just know id run outta room real fast :)

Id love too, but most of it is 3 3/4 star wars, the small titaniums and 6/7" figures,,just know id run outta room real fast :)

I have a small Titanium AT-AT displayed next to the Master Replicas At-AT, and a Vader's TIE next to the Code 3 TIE. :) Don't need to get them all out just the ones that fit the rest of your collection ;)

Just picked up this from the local "restore" for $35.00

Of course it needs some work,(the inside material for a start),but it did come with the glass shelf and the sliding glass doors.
.now to do some re-arranging lol
displaycabinet.jpg

Just picked up this from the local "restore" for $35.00

Of course it needs some work,(the inside material for a start),but it did come with the glass shelf and the sliding glass doors.
.now to do some re-arranging lol
displaycabinet.jpg

Sweet!!! Looks Greats, the trick is and it's not a trick "Take You Time" Congrats

Nice collection and great pickup on the diplay. Not bad for $35.00...looking forward to seeing what goes in it!!!!

Back