Human Spike cheap!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I wish I had seen that auction! What a great price. I'm still just making due with Vamp Spike. Eh, one of these days when I can find one for a decent price...

The same seller has now a loose Human Spike and a GD Buffy without original clothes for $40.

Despite GD Buffy's lack of original clothes, it's still an absolute bargain.

Ahh so tempted because Im sure its not that hard to find good clothes for female 1/6 figures. Hell, the high end Barbie stuff would probably even work.

I can't believe I actually got one. Bought the Spike with the differently attired Buffy. Fantastic deal and I'm happy to know that others here have had a good experience with the seller. Looks like I'll be doing a new "Why we Fight" version of Spike, this time with a human face.

Good for you love. I hope you'll post up an image when you've completed the custom. :D

i got one form this seller too, a lil nose chip 21.00 + shipping, a good price i think.
hope every thing goes ok.

My Spike and Buffy already arrived and I'm very pleased. Great eBay seller. I'll post a pic of "Why we Fight" Spike when I have a chance to do a repaint.

Oh yes, please do so. I'll love to see what you do with him.

That eBay seller has a been a godsend for Buffyverse customizers! :D

I ended up buying two Spikes from her, plus one Vamp Spike exclusive.

I'm assuming you're going to dress him in Nazi Kroenen gear?
Sounds great and can't wait to see it.

I'm assuming you're going to dress him in Nazi Kroenen gear?
Sounds great and can't wait to see it.
It's a funny thing, I actually did a vamp face "Nazi Spike" with full SS gear once, and it was kinda' neat. I've since broken it into parts again. Might do another for Halloween though. I actually used DiD and ITPT gear on it because it's more readily available than Kroenen's and it's also very well made. But that wouldn't be right for this project. Spike is wearing a leather SS officers coat from the SD man that he's taken it from, but he's wearing black period trousers, either civilian or SS officers type rather than britches, and a black shirt similar to the uniform type worn by German troops. If anyone else is thinking aboout a similar project I'd recomend the black trousers that come with the 3R Hitler figure which you can find at www.monkeydepot.com and a black German EM shirt which you can also find there. The shoes appear to be the German low lace up boots issued later in the war. It's really pretty simple to put together. The work is the repaint but you can get away with cheesing it a little and just repaint the hair dark brown rather than a full face repaint if your not comfortable doing it. Or send that head off to one of our many fine painters and have them handle it for you. Anyhoo, it's a simple project.

My wife was watching her soap opera a few months ago and I said "Hey, he was a bad guy on Angel!" (Sam Lawson) Then the kid who had the cursed football jacket from Buffy comes on screen.
She was mortified because she despises Buffy, Angel, hell vampire stories in general.

chamildav you may be interested in this photo then. It's of JM's actual outfit that he wore in WWF. I copied the image when the outfit was for sale on Ebay a while back.

Not a very military looking coat is it? Apparantly the original was manufactured by DKNY.

ang1277uha8.jpg

Infact the actual item was purchased by the propstore of London, and really good view close up of it can be seen here on their website..

https://xrl.us/54ss

Thanks for the picture. The shirt and trousers look to be what I recall more or less. I'm wondering on the provenance of the coat though. The reason I am is the coat in the episode has an Algemaine SS shoulderboard which I don't see here, nor does it have the tab as best I can tell to hold it. Maybe it would look right to me with that and the armband put in place. I also don't recall it having the same front darts, but that might be my faulty memory. I don't doubt it was a civilian purchase from DKNY that was used in the episode. Aside from the buttons it looks like pretty typical Nazi fetishware available at a mall near you. It's always in fashion it seems.
I just looked at the description on the linked sight. Funny, Banana Republic and Moose Creek. Too funny. But they are quite passable for a costume.

Last edited:
I imagine they removed the insignia as they could be used on something else. I doubt they thought of selling this item until much later on, after the damage had been done.

Spike's costume in that wasn't seen all that clearly, so I bet the designer thought that they could get away with not being that authentic with it, but just go for a general impression of a Nazi uniform. That last season of Angel really was rather short on cash when it came to the shows budget.

Last edited:
my spike came in with no troubles at all even got the stand cross, and spike, figure was packed great as well. all in all a great purcase.

I recently bought a Vampire Spike ( couldn't get a Human one but I'll make do for now ) but unfortunately I haven't got the shotgun to go with him. Would any of you kind collectors have a spare they would be willing to part with ?

Back