Hulkbuster 1/4 - King Arts Phone Charger Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these days you guys will appreciate such beauty, and look beyond its price tag. Don't you see?

Don't you truly see it for what it is???

post-56469-iimgurcom-t72I.gif

There's other AOU Hulkbuster pieces you can buy for cheaper that would hold it's own against this. The HT version is HUGE and posable and that runs around $850 for example though that is 1:6

There's other AOU Hulkbuster pieces you can buy for cheaper that would hold it's own against this. The HT version is HUGE and posable and that runs around $850 for example though that is 1:6

Judging by the videos of this thing at conventions, this thing will dwarf the Hot Toys version to the point where I can easily see people choosing this one just because of its sheer presence.

The Hot Toys one has a lot of advantages, sure. But King Arts will steal the show if put next to the HT's one. Then again, it should because of the price.

eBay has it from Chinese dealers around 3k. But crazy. Shipping something this big may be grand?

Anyone got more info on this? Limited edition, material, etc?

I would want 1/4 but have you seen the 1/6? its CRAZY LARGE. I'm not sure I would ever have a large enough spot to display a 1/4 Hulkbuster. I wanted to put him next to my avengers hulk maquette but hulkbuster is way larger.

and so expensive idk if im right but 14.000 HK are around 1800 dollars that is to much :O for me, glad who keep it :)

Can't find the eBay listing.

It will be packaged in 2 big boxes, approx 84*64*108CM per box, It seem to be like 2 pieces of MK3 LSF box. Based on volumetrix, it would be 116kg X 2. Let check with ur local pos office how much shipping fee would be charged. Based on my experience, it could cost another piece of HB and more

United States post office won't deliver box that big xo you are looking at UPS, FED EX, DHL. Two boxes the size you describe will run close to 500 each which would be close to 1k in shipping alone. Pretty crazy. Then again, Imaginarium Hulkbuster is also 1/4 scale so I can't imagine shipping would be all that much cheaper.

Question is whether Sideshow and Legacy will release a 1:4 scale LSF of Hulkbuster. That would be a lot more reasonable for us so we don't have to deal with shipping. Seems a little crazy that the licensed Hulkbuster pieces are from outside the U.S.

Prime 1 is the company you'd want to tackle a quarter scale Hulkbuster as their Transformers have been immaculate and this is right up their ally and they won't **** it up six ways to Sunday.

Sideshow and anything IM is not a good combination. A 1/4 hulkbuster LSF would prob still run 2k so ordering something from IA is probably still a better value for what you are going to get. Prime 1 would be ideal since they already have good rep and the prices aren't too suicidal:lol

Anyone have an idea of what kind of U.S. customs or duty fees I would be looking at if I buy this from an ebay seller in hong kong. Price is about $3200.

Anyone have an idea of what kind of U.S. customs or duty fees I would be looking at if I buy this from an ebay seller in hong kong. Price is about $3200.

It would all depend on what category they list the item as. If it is statue or toy, there would be no customs fees. Electronics is another story.

Back