HULK vs WOLVERINE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe man, this is an age old question by collecting standard. It will happen tomorrow ever after ............ when the cows comes home.

Is there - or does anyone know if there are any plans for SS to do a Wolverine Vs Hulk dio?? That would be AWESOME!!!! Like the hulk vs spiderman. Come on SS you can do it!!!:yess:

Way overdue!!!!!!!!! Instead SS chose to go with some lame 2nd rate characters in hopes of extending the line(?):cuckoo:, but only managed to kill some of the interest, unbelievable!!!!!! SS should realize that the main marvel characters have such a wealth of potential VS scenarios, that it would never grow old, or seem repetitive, if executed properly of course. Come on SS, just churn out the good stuff, pull out all the stops, watch your products really sell out, and observe the happy collector!:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Why Grey? No bloody green?

I am sure if they make one, they'll make the grey an exclusive and be like a future grail or so. But didn't Wolvie shows up when Hulk was green? Issue 181?

Happy with my Hulks Vs Wolverines I am so far...

Last edited:
Awww....any hot nurse to keep you company at night? :D

I've seen a hot blond girllie with a nerdy black glasses who may or may not be a nurse. Could've been a technician....too bad I was taking my mom to the hospital. They show up in the strangest places!

As far as I'm concerned, the whole VS line should have started with this EPIC battle. This is a long overdue Dio. It should at least be done up in the Thanos/ MD scale. To truly nail this piece it should be bloody and savage as well as in 1/4 scale. It could possibly go down as the best Dio ever.

Welcome back Fuzzy. It's good to see you again Bro.

As far as I'm concerned, the whole VS line should have started with this EPIC battle. This is a long overdue Dio. It should at least be done up in the Thanos/ MD scale. To truly nail this piece it should be bloody and savage as well as in 1/4 scale. It could possibly go down as the best Dio ever.

Welcome back Fuzzy. It's good to see you again Bro.

Thanks bro. u2.

Awww....any hot nurse to keep you company at night? :D

I've seen a hot blond girllie with a nerdy black glasses who may or may not be a nurse. Could've been a technician....too bad I was taking my mom to the hospital. They show up in the strangest places!

Not many hot nurses in my hosp, some fit physios tho. but at least they are all trained to give PRs ;x

Back