Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darth Loki said:
Did you call about your Gray yet?

I'm going to give them another day or two. I will call when I hear that the grays have started to ship, and then I will panic and get on the phone as quickly as possible.

I got my notice for Kit and this the same day too and Kit should be here tomorrow. I ordered this off flex-pay, and it was supposed to be charged, the 5th, and still no charge. I'm concerned because Kit was charged to the wrong card, and I was wondering if they were having issues trying to charge me, but it looks like others haven't got charged yet either, so I won't call yet. I hope it ships out before Saturday, this way I should get it before SDCC, if someone is home to sign for it.

If anybody has received a shipping notice for their Hulk, speak up! We want to know whether or not we are being left out.

:D

I really did expect to get a shipping notice today for one or both Hulk dioramas.

:confused:

I too was expecting a charge on July 5th and finally emailed them to ask. I got a note back last night that they did it last night after checking my order and seeing that it wasn't done. So I'm guessing I should get a shipping notice soon? :confused:

Also, has anyone else looked at the pictures of this on the site lately? Maybe it's just me (and I hope it is), but the pictures look different to me. The pictures I remember seeing, had more of a matte paint scheme to them much like the picture on the right at the top. But the pictures at the bottom have a very shiney look to them. I'm hoping they are just bad pictures with flash glare b/c I'm not sure I like the shiney look.

I think those are the same pics. I don't see exactly what you are talking about but I do notice there is a lot of texture when you look at the Hulk's skin. I don't know how well (or if) this will translate to the final piece.

Can't wait to get a shipping notice.

I just called some minutes ago and they told me that in the next 24 Hours i was going to be charge for the Eclusive(green) i havent been chrage yet so i was worried and that they will be shipping at the end of the week..........:D

Never was a matte finish, if you saw the display pics posted from ToyFair you can see it is and has always been a shinier finish and looked very impressive, this thing is a HUGE piece and the sculpting and paint apps are AMAZING!

pjam said:
Never was a matte finish, if you saw the display pics posted from ToyFair you can see it is and has always been a shinier finish and looked very impressive, this thing is a HUGE piece and the sculpting and paint apps are AMAZING!

Now if it would only ship so we could marvel (get it?) at it in person, it'd be even better.

Well $340 is missing from my CC, so it looks like I have been charged for it. Anyone else yet?

I am very happy to report that $365 has been preauthorized from my account. About $25 more than you...

(Remind me--what was the price difference between the green and gray?)

tomandshell said:
I am very happy to report that $365 has been preauthorized from my account. About $25 more than you...

(Remind me--what was the price difference between the green and gray?)

lol, sorry, I am not sure if that is the total they charged me. My pendings are still catching up, so it is enbtirely possible that $365 was charged. I will probably find out tomorrow for sure what the total was :)

Congrats on your charge!

***I just did some math and it looks like the charge was pretty close to what you were charged, so it seems to be right now :D YAY!

And another update...... Mine will be here on Thursday! I know one board member who REALLY likes this :D

LOTRSWfan said:
And another update...... Mine will be here on Thursday! I know one board member who REALLY likes this :D

Which version is that for?

LOTRSWfan said:
lol, sorry, I am not sure if that is the total they charged me. My pendings are still catching up, so it is enbtirely possible that $365 was charged. I will probably find out tomorrow for sure what the total was :)

Congrats on your charge!

***I just did some math and it looks like the charge was pretty close to what you were charged, so it seems to be right now :D YAY!

I just realized that I am paying tax in California, so that explains the twenty-some dollar difference.

:slap

tomandshell said:
I just realized that I am paying tax in California, so that explains the twenty-some dollar difference.

:slap

Do you know if it's for the Gray or the Green yet?

It's the Gray. The order number in the FedEx invoice matches the new order number they gave me over the phone when I called about the accidental cancellation.

Back