Hulk VS Spidey Notice!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG... I am getting the Green Hulk vs Spidey exclusive from the waiting list. Wooooooohoooooooo... I know fat chance on the Grey one but at least I will get the green exclusive one... YAYAYAYAYAY. :banana :banana :mexwave :mexwave :ccheerlea :bounce

Don't worry, the Green looks better anyway. I was on the fence about this for a long time and got one of the last ones. I am so glad I did because I really can't wait for this now.

Nessasita said:
OMG... I am getting the Green Hulk vs Spidey exclusive from the waiting list. Wooooooohoooooooo... I know fat chance on the Grey one but at least I will get the green exclusive one... YAYAYAYAYAY. :banana :banana :mexwave :mexwave :ccheerlea :bounce
Damn, I just got a notice from Sideshow that I am getting an Exclusive Green from the waiting list. I totally forgot that I signed up for it. I have 130+ SSW items, so that's my thing. So thematically it's off and I have no space. The diorama is cool, I have till Friday morning to decide! What to do?... :monkey2

Beren

Beren said:
Damn, I just got a notice from Sideshow that I am getting an Exclusive Green from the waiting list. I totally forgot that I signed up for it. I have 130+ SSW items, so that's my thing. So thematically it's off and I have no space. The diorama is cool, I have till Friday morning to decide! What to do?... :monkey2

Beren

I have no space either... oh well... one day I will have space and for now I will find space... wooohoooo still very happy... keep it... you know you want to :emperor :D :lol

Nessasita congrats

beren do not even think to cancel pal, I cancelled Sentinel vs x-men exclusive and trying to get it for months now withourt any success :monkey2

BTW, my e-mail arrived for the HULK Notice. They will start authorizing my credit card in 24 Hourss
this is just good news :chew

Nessasita said:

Congrats Ness! You have quite a Marvel collection growing now!!! :lol

Darklord Dave said:
Well I have a daily limit on the debit card I use for web purchases, so both green and grey hitting at the same time along with any other random charges, could cause a decline. So I'm just a little paranoid about it too.
As soon as I read this, I called my bank to put my mind at ease. If I didn't do this I wouldn't have been very productive at work Thursday just thinking about this. Thank you Dave for the heads up.

gambit said:
Nessasita congrats

beren do not even think to cancel pal, I cancelled Sentinel vs x-men exclusive and trying to get it for months now withourt any success :monkey2

BTW, my e-mail arrived for the HULK Notice. They will start authorizing my credit card in 24 Hourss
this is just good news :chew

OK so I didn't cancel... gulp... Maybe when I get a house I can fit this bad boy... my GF will kill me. LOTR was bad enough (my place is STUFFED) now something else? When I hinted at Star Wars PF she gave me quite the stern look.... LOL

Beren

We got 3-5 day notices on Wednesday so I was just hopping. I still don't have a pre-auth on my CC for this but I do for Kit, which is weird since they're on the same boat.

this pre charge stuff always confusses me!! I (unlike most here I think) use a debit card, in a "Fun" account...so I can only spend what I have in it...(NEVER GO INTO DEBT!!) I try to keep about $500.00 in it but when they do the pre-authorize it sucks all my money out of it. I got two charges today: one for $299.99 and one for $159.99 (I assume first is Hulk and the second is Kit and the shipping for everything)
...............but now I'm worried if it will be there once the real charge comes down...guess I will find out on Monday :confused: Why don't they just charge it one time when it ships?? :confused:

all I want is my tracking info for Hulk Ex and Kit Ex

as soon as Hulk gets here I will start up the plans for a display case/shelf/wall unit for my VS line

Well Kit has shipped but still no Pre-Auth for this :monkey2 . Looks like I won't be getting him until around the 17th.

Jesseawilson said:
Where's my dam credit card charge and shipping notice!!!!!!!!

Jesse

Right there with ya bud. I thought this and Kit would ship the same day. Kit will be here Thursday, I'm just hoping this has shipped by then.

I got the 3-5 day notices for Kit and both Hulks on the same day. Kit arrived Saturday, and nothing so far with the Hulks...

But I don't usually get shipping notices until later in the evening so I still have my hopes up for tonight.

Back