Hulk VS Spidey ADVICE NEEDED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjread

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all....I was able to acquire a Hulk VS Spidey Dio off ebay....got it for a great price....the main reason is that it comes WITHOUT Spidey on the Light Pole.

Any advice on what I can do to acquire a Spidey & Light Pole?

I've contacted SS and they said they don't have them anymore. So what are my other options??

get a piece of bamboo, glue on a set of creative speakers (strip off the front grill first) and perch spidey right at the top.. that should do nicely

/*runs for cover to avoid bjread's wrath

Wow...a Hulk VS Spidey Dio without a spidey...

now that's bad :) You should call it Hulk Dio only :)

I have a better idea of what I can do with the BAMBOO.....:maul

i saw that one sell, i was considering it to make a one of a kind dio.

i've been looking for extra spidey on the poles for sometime with very little success. so i would say the chances of getting on will be very slim, but keep your eyes open you might luck out and land one.
they did sell on the bay about 6 months ago, it was around $100, so i figured i'd be able to snipe it for $150 range and bid $200+ in the last couple seconds and it sold for one bid above mine. so there's no way of knowing how much the winner would of been willing to go.

i've heard that in their peak some of these spidey on poles went for as much as $600 :horror.

honestly i would puchase the xmen vs sentinel dio ex. version since they can be had for below retail on ebay, and use the extra logan/wolverine and make your own one of a kind dio.
:fireworks

HULK VS WOLVERINE

that's what i was planning on doing with it if i would of bid on it, but that's just my opinion.

i saw that one sell, i was considering it to make a one of a kind dio.

i've been looking for extra spidey on the poles for sometime with very little success. so i would say the chances of getting on will be very slim, but keep your eyes open you might luck out and land one.
they did sell on the bay about 6 months ago, it was around $100, so i figured i'd be able to snipe it for $150 range and bid $200+ in the last couple seconds and it sold for one bid above mine. so there's no way of knowing how much the winner would of been willing to go.

i've heard that in their peak some of these spidey on poles went for as much as $600 :horror.

honestly i would puchase the xmen vs sentinel dio ex. version since they can be had for below retail on ebay, and use the extra logan/wolverine and make your own one of a kind dio.

HULK VS WOLVERINE

that's what i was planning on doing with it if i would of bid on it, but that's just my opinion.

You actually took the idea out of my head....I was thinking about doing that...but wanted to wait until I put some time into finding spidey first.

You actually took the idea out of my head....I was thinking about doing that...but wanted to wait until I put some time into finding spidey first.

yeah, i can speak from experience that it's near impossible.
but give it a try you might luck out.

I have a better idea of what I can do with the BAMBOO.....:maul

:lol:lol:lol

Juuuust kiddin bro... Quadcent seems to have given you some pretty sound advice, if you are ready to get your hands dirty.

Plus for whatever it's worth I do think you still got yourself a bargain :D

I don't know what I'll do...I won't get a whole X-men VS #3 just for a Wolverine (although...I did just pick a regular version up for $136 DLVD)

I really just like the hulk anyway....kind of might do the same with the Planet Hulk Dio...if SS can be taken off I'll leave him in the box.

I have spidey, he's yours for $1000

jk, i dont have him but that would be funny to have it even out the price like that :lol

bj, did you get an exclusive, or is it the regular? I guess I'm asking which Spidey you are looking for.

Now you can get one for $400 from the one eBay seller....but of course it is a fake.

BTW...have a line on a Spidey w/ lightpole....just haggling price now.

Back