Hulk vs. Spider-Man Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there you go

010620061213535wd.jpg

Last edited:
I think if the exclusive is a kind of light- up electronic device, I might prefer the regular edition to keep the feeling of a statue.

Not trying to take away from this piece, so far it looks pretty good. But.......... I feel that they should have made a the first statue for these two characters......... individual statues. Just my opinion. If the Thing can get his own statue & bust........... I believe the Hulk and Spider-Man are popular enough to get their own as well.

Mithrandier said:
Not trying to take away from this piece, so far it looks pretty good. But.......... I feel that they should have made a the first statue for these two characters......... individual statues. Just my opinion. If the Thing can get his own statue & bust........... I believe the Hulk and Spider-Man are popular enough to get their own as well.

I think its just a matter of time....We will see those 2 in premium format or 1/4 maquette soon enough..Spidey and Hulk are top characters in the marvel universe and Sideshow will do them eventually in those format...

Its going to be hard to pass on this. I happy with all the marvel stuff from SS. If the edition size is too high like the others I'll have to pass and get it cheap on ebay, buy 3 items on ebay and get one free.

Fritz said:
Ok, just saw it in the newsletter. Now excuse my ignorance but I thought both Hulk and Spiderman were good guys? Still, price depending, I'll most likely get this "vs" statue. Even though I'm not a big Hulk fan (ducks as Andy throws various sculpting tools at my head) Spiderman is too cool to pass up. :D

Spider-Man and Hulk have battled one another more then once...

This might be the first Marvel piece I actually get...as these are 2 of my favorite all time characters.

I can't pass up Spidey and the Hulk in one piece. Two of my son's favorite comicbook characters together.

I'm very curious as to what the light-up feature will be. Neither shoots out laser or energy beams so as previously mentioned regarding a street lamp, perhaps Hulk is swinging it like a bat at Spidey and it's still lit up?

FlyAndFight said:
I'm very curious as to what the light-up feature will be. Neither shoots out laser or energy beams so as previously mentioned regarding a street lamp, perhaps Hulk is swinging it like a bat at Spidey and it's still lit up?

Sounds like a possibility.

FlyAndFight said:
I can't pass up Spidey and the Hulk in one piece. Two of my son's favorite comicbook characters together.

More likely that Spidey will be balanced on it.:D

I hope the diorama catches both characters in the middle of the action. WolvieVsTooth did this. X-MenVsSentinel not so much. I want debri flying at Spidey and purposely missing him because of his spider-sense. I want Hulk looking like he is just about to throw a punch and send you into orbit.

Is there webbing around I guess Hulks arm?
I wish the previews Sideshow gave us showed more, but I cant wait to see what all the electronic feature does.

Back