Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just simply a refreshing way to keep my mind going - from work and other personal 'hurdles' in my life - and I only have a few hours a day to get all of my thoughts in, so I try and take in as much as I can. I was M.I.A. from this place for a while - posting here and there, but missing out on a lot. Recently, I realized again just how much I liked this place. I'm even dabbling into the Star Wars and D.C. section....which I never do. :lol Not only that, but between new companies like King Arts and XM - I don't think I've EVER been this interested in collecting since I started many, many years ago. This Marvel section is where it's at for me. A long time ago, I was arguably even MORE active the Whedonville section, but so many members have been lost in there, that I seriously found myself talking to....myself.

The conservations in here never die. That's what I love about this section. Very lively and full of interest amongst other collectors just like myself.

I don't even know why there's still a Whedonville section

I miss that place so much. :(

I would so be in there with a new wave of Buffy fans...that will likely never come. :(

I'm interested on this hulk. Any one let going this hulk?
2f9d36b6ba85a90ea16c54158059e633.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oooooo... Wow... Yup... Im looking into it. I going to this Ss PF hulk... N letting go my xm green hulk... Any one any one???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back