Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bad boys. Can't hang with the elite collectors & your "Grail". I'll try and remember my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad boys. Can't hang with the elite collectors & your "Grail". I'll try and remember my place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't take it so personally Mike. We've all made mistakes and had some laughs over it. Besides, I don't even like the original Hulk PF. Congrats on your conversion and enjoy the statue.

I'm glad I bought the green PF three years ago at $1200. The grey went for around $1600 at that time--wish I had bought it, too! Such awesome statues.

I would jump on one for $1200.00 Only statue I am willing to pay that much for... I hate that it's missing from my SSC 1/5 and 1/4 Hulk collection :(

Don't take it so personally Mike. We've all made mistakes and had some laughs over it. Besides, I don't even like the original Hulk PF. Congrats on your conversion and enjoy the statue.

What this guy said. :lecture

I'm making mistakes all of the time. filip has to keep me on track. :lol (Are you SURE the Scarlet Witch PF didn't come with a Vision??? :lol jk)

Seriously though, Mike. Don't take it to heart.

2099, so I have to ask, just out of curiosity, but is there some kindof contest or something going on? Your name is on every single post.

2099, so I have to ask, just out of curiosity, but is there some kindof contest or something going on? Your name is on every single post.

Just simply a refreshing way to keep my mind going - from work and other personal 'hurdles' in my life - and I only have a few hours a day to get all of my thoughts in, so I try and take in as much as I can. I was M.I.A. from this place for a while - posting here and there, but missing out on a lot. Recently, I realized again just how much I liked this place. I'm even dabbling into the Star Wars and D.C. section....which I never do. :lol Not only that, but between new companies like King Arts and XM - I don't think I've EVER been this interested in collecting since I started many, many years ago. This Marvel section is where it's at for me. A long time ago, I was arguably even MORE active the Whedonville section, but so many members have been lost in there, that I seriously found myself talking to....myself.

The conservations in here never die. That's what I love about this section. Very lively and full of interest amongst other collectors just like myself.

Back