Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hulk PF is an awesome piece. While I would rather have fully sculpted pieces, that's beside the point on this one. Amazing sculpt, classic Kirby look, great paint applications, and an all-around solid/heavy piece.

This is one that's worth every penny.

More positives, positives, positives... how can I convince you that you don't like it anymore? I know someone who would really really really like one.:rotfl

Own the Grey and the green or be a retard forever.

I do but...

Retard.gif

I would love to have a custom piece or two made but wouldn't even know where to start. It must be very costly to have done as well? I don't know if I could commit to paying big bucks for something, and taking a chance that I might not like how it turned out.
No point of getting a custom Hulk done unless you have no problem with the funding. I would try to get the PF in green or gray, especially, the gray version due to its edition size of 179. Good luck.

No point of getting a custom Hulk done unless you have no problem with the funding. I would try to get the PF in green or gray, especially, the gray version due to its edition size of 179. Good luck.

Even though the gray is probably harder to find and worth more, I would still prefer the green. Thanks again.

Even though the gray is probably harder to find and worth more, I would still prefer the green. Thanks again.

on subject though, this is one of the best pieces ssc has done and worth every penny. as for color, if i only could get one i'd get the green since it's more iconic, since most people i show my hulks to don't even know why there's a gray version.

on subject though, this is one of the best pieces ssc has done and worth every penny. as for color, if i only could get one i'd get the green since it's more iconic, since most people i show my hulks to don't even know why there's a gray version.

Thanks for the post. Have you had a nice break from snow shoveling? It has been quite a January eh, my fellow Canadian? :1-1:

Anyone think we'll see a new Hulk PF this year? What was Sideshow's latest word on that besides the blurb on possibly a 1/3 or 1/2 piece?

Yea, they like to echo themself sometimes. :lol

I now have both the Hulk PF and Comiquette but I am still not sure which I like better. I am not into the old style Hulk but I can respect the quality and iconic style to it. The only thing I don't like about the comiquette is the paint job.

And since quality of SS is bottom low atm and I only have a few statue to look forward to this year so far, my wallet can take a breather. Gonna cut spending this year for sure.

I dig the comm paint job to the PF though I'm definitely in the minority on that one. The pose is awesome, and there's a particular angle that drops my jaw. Must own piece.

Now give us WW Hulk on throne PF Sideshow :lecture

Back