Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kawi13x

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I have slowly been growing my Hulk collection over the years. One that is nearing the top of my wish list is the Hulk Premium Format. I have never actually seen one in person though. I hear mixed things about it. Is it good? Is it bad? What is your opinion on this one? Is there even a place someone can track one down other than ebay? The few I have seen there sure seem pricey. I wish I could have afforded to buy one when they first came out, but it was a dream at that time, and it didn't really appeal to me at the time. It seems to have grown on me though. Is this one worthy of the big $$?

Keep an eye out on the for sale section if you want the PF. I've seen it in person and its really an impressive piece. I personally don't care for The Hulk much but if you can save your pennies and find one for the right price get it and enjoy .

Forget SS's crap...if you want something done right. Get a custom Hulk made to your taste.

Chris

hatersgonnahatep1.gif

It is definitely the most brilliantly sculpted Hulk ever made. I'm glad I got one last month at SF for $850. It's massive, extremely heavy (probably never duplicated again) and brilliantly sculpted. The way it hilights shadow and light is simply amazing. Good Luck with your hunt for one. :)

you should of done a poll then you really would of gotten the jest of how amazing this PF is.

The Hulk PF is an awesome piece. While I would rather have fully sculpted pieces, that's beside the point on this one. Amazing sculpt, classic Kirby look, great paint applications, and an all-around solid/heavy piece.

This is one that's worth every penny.

Forget SS's crap...if you want something done right. Get a custom Hulk made to your taste.

Chris

I would love to have a custom piece or two made but wouldn't even know where to start. It must be very costly to have done as well? I don't know if I could commit to paying big bucks for something, and taking a chance that I might not like how it turned out.

Keep an eye out on the for sale section if you want the PF. I've seen it in person and its really an impressive piece. I personally don't care for The Hulk much but if you can save your pennies and find one for the right price get it and enjoy .

I have been trying to watch for it but haven't seen any pop up. There must be a better way of searching than browsing through all of the posts?

It is definitely the most brilliantly sculpted Hulk ever made. I'm glad I got one last month at SF for $850. It's massive, extremely heavy (probably never duplicated again) and brilliantly sculpted. The way it hilights shadow and light is simply amazing. Good Luck with your hunt for one. :)

Thanks. I will track one down eventually. There was really no doubt in my mind that it would be great. I guess I just wanted to see everyones comments.

you should of done a poll then you really would of gotten the jest of how amazing this PF is.

How does that work?

- Awesome
- Totally awesome
- Really totally awesome
- Really really totally awesome
- I am one of the few in the world that does not have or want this

There is too much love for this guy and I want one. :lol

Back