Hulk PF part 2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iceman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So, I love The Thing PF. When I eventually buy it, I'd love to have him standing toe to toe with his big green foe. The thing is, I really don't like the Hulk PF. I'm not a fan of the caveman looking hulk. I know its the classic one and everything, but I'm not a fan and I want a more modern hulk.

My question is: has SS ever done two different designs for a character in PF?

Last edited:
Hmm. . .your question is not the same question in the poll.

There were 2 Indiana Jones PFs. Wolverine got 2 PFs (one as "Logan").

I would also like to see Sideshow do a modern Hulk PF, though. But in general, I don't like modern more than classic Hulk designs. Both are good in their way.

Hmm. . .your question is not the same question in the poll.

There were 2 Indiana Jones PFs. Wolverine got 2 PFs (one as "Logan").

I would also like to see Sideshow do a modern Hulk PF, though. But in general, I don't like modern more than classic Hulk designs. Both are good in their way.

Ah, good to know Karamazov. Thanks. I hope they do one too!

ps. the poll was just an afterthought for fun.

The original Hulk PF will always be one of Sideshow's best pieces of all time.

The original Hulk PF will always be one of Sideshow's best pieces of all time.
:lecture :exactly:

I love the Hulk PF and when I first saw it at SDCC years ago, I bought it (preordered) on the spot. It is a trophy amongst my large Hulk collection.

A modern Hulk? Do you have a specific artist in mind? Just curious as I've always been a fan of shaggy haired Buscema Hulk, myself. Not quite modern, but not Kirby either.

Hulk, like many characters, changes a bit with artist. Buscema will always be my favorite and McFarlane will always be the part of the whole Hulk continuity that I try to forget. I just don't like his Hulk.

:lecture :exactly:

I love the Hulk PF and when I first saw it at SDCC years ago, I bought it (preordered) on the spot. It is a trophy amongst my large Hulk collection.

A modern Hulk? Do you have a specific artist in mind? Just curious as I've always been a fan of shaggy haired Buscema Hulk, myself. Not quite modern, but not Kirby either.

I think for me it all comes down to the protruding forehead. As soon as Hulk has that, IMO, he looks too much like an ape or a caveman. I just can't get past it. I wish I could!

Is there any chance they'll do another PF Hulk, but with a different design? I need another PF because I want it in scale with The Thing PF (which I love).

Where there is the potential to make money, there is a chance. And there is a chance here. Specifically, I think Sideshow said they planned on doing a Planet Hulk PF. . .

As for McFarlane, he just can't do faces. If he sticks to masked characters, it is OK to me. But his Hulk faces sucked just like every other face he ever attempted to draw.

This poll is going to be skewed by the happy owners of the first Hulk PF.

The question is NOT: are you happy with the first Classic PF...which some seem to be replying to.

The questions is which do you like better: Modern Hulk design or Classic Hulk interpretation.

No ugly buzz cut this time.

419-4.jpg
401-5.jpg

462-1.jpg
461-1.jpg

Id rather see a late 70s/ early 80s Buscema Hulk instead of a Modern Hulk. Never was a huge fan of the modern

Any news on this, would like a Hulk without an ugly buzz cut.

I am dying to get a World War Hulk PF from Sideshow. Give Hulk a big sword please, Sideshow!

wwhfl02pg00.jpg

166732-18793-112958-1-world-war-hulk-fron_super.jpg

WorldWarHulkPrologueSecondPrinting.jpg

Back