HULK moves in (lifesize)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if that's the same Hulk my company had in it's lobby last year from the film's release through Christmastime. I had to climb up on a 9 foot ladder to put a santa hat on that Jolly Geen Giant. He didn't look happy, but took it in stride:D

It really is an awe inspiring piece. Congrats.

WHAT'S THIS PUNEY CAR DOING HERE??????????

9jorhh.jpg

HULK DON'T LIKE CARS IN HIS WAY!!!!!!!

wsl848.jpg

HULK GOING TO :fireworksHULK SMASH :fireworksTHIS CAR

9aqno5.jpg

talk about your lifesized diorama!:chew

Man thats awesome.. good thing it's not damaged, shipping it back would have sucked! :lol

I wouldn't want to leave him outside!

Dude that hulk is huge, I didnt realize he was that tall :google. Congrats bro. I wouldnt even know where to put him :lol

Would love to get one of these....seen 8 of them for sale but shipping them to Europe is another deal......help ! anybody help

Doug u gonna get this one to have a massive face off at ur home!!!?

yeah.. eh.. NO. maybe some people like the RULK, but for me, like some people have said on here, there is only one HULK and he's green. (and yeah maybe gray:rolleyes:)

personally that pic of the hulk painted red is just wrong IMO.
but each to his own.:cool:

Got my own Hulk now just as yours Quadcent....but sadly I have discovered he is missing hes under-mouth theeth and tounge !!!! Can you help Quadcent with a mold cast from your Hulk ? I will pay you of course....I know haow to make a cast ...please write to me....thank you so much

[email protected]

yeah.. eh.. NO. maybe some people like the RULK, but for me, like some people have said on here, there is only one HULK and he's green. (and yeah maybe gray:rolleyes:)

personally that pic of the hulk painted red is just wrong IMO.
but each to his own.:cool:

Just a note on the Red Hulk, they actually have a green Hulk too. At shows they display them together like columns.

Back