Action Figure Hulk Maquette Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmk1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello my fellow collectors!

I want to share my Hulk Maquette repaint that a friend of mine did for me :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2femoRHK-gU[/ame]

In the near future I'll post some pro-pics! I'm busy at the moment and I couldn't make them, only this video that I hope you enjoy it!

Here are some pics! :yess:

bged.jpg

cqyb.jpg

6y1s.jpg

a5va.jpg

dx1m.jpg

h2wa.jpg

0mox.jpg

gasq.jpg

Last edited:
Its actually a perfect tone of green for a comic Hulk :exactly: fantastic custom my friend :clap agreed that the purple pants look great and bring out the green even more!

Impressive!!!
The tone are really vibrant! The purple is WOW!

Such an amazing piece... you've got ***** to custom paint such a masterpiece!!!

Thank you all!!

Did he also fix the hollow part? :wink1:

I am teasing, it looks great! :clap

:lol:lol That's the big flaw now, but being in the shelf isn't noticeable

Impressive!!!
The tone are really vibrant! The purple is WOW!

Such an amazing piece... you've got ***** to custom paint such a masterpiece!!!

Oh well, mine came with some paints issues... so the damage was done before the risk of the repaint... Luckily the painter who make it is very talented as you can see :)

Looks great! This maquette can easily substitute for a comic version...what a great piece!

Thats my point with this repaint as well, for me this is the definitive Hulk to have :)

Last edited:
Hello my fellow collectors!

I want to share my Hulk Maquette repaint that a friend of mine did for me :yess:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2femoRHK-gU

In the near future I'll post some pro-pics! I'm busy at the moment and I couldn't make them, only this video that I hope you enjoy it!

Here are some pics! :yess:

bged.jpg

cqyb.jpg

6y1s.jpg

a5va.jpg

dx1m.jpg

h2wa.jpg

0mox.jpg

gasq.jpg

Looks so much better and smoother paint job than Sideshows one. However, there is one thing I don't get, why is there still brown over some parts of the Hulk like palms and on the back. Like I couldn't get why the stock paint had this either. Is meant to be dirt or something?

Its actually a perfect tone of green for a comic Hulk fantastic

Yeah that was the first thing I thought of to. I mean why else would you choose to have it painted so vibrant?

Looks so much better and smoother paint job than Sideshows one. However, there is one thing I don't get, why is there still brown over some parts of the Hulk like palms and on the back. Like I couldn't get why the stock paint had this either. Is meant to be dirt or something?

Yep, it's supposed to be dirty/dust. In the original paint it doesn't bothered me so I decided to go with it in the repaint

Back