Hulk Hogan 1/4 Statue by Storm Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just saw this, dont know much about Storm Collectibles but he looks pretty good. Looks like its gonna be pvc/vinyl- may be okay if its done right.Havent found much Hogan stuff out there, and in 1:4. Price is under $300... tempting

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Its a pretty awesome statue.
Better than the recent WWE ones (that are more 1/6 scale) of Warrior and Shawn Michaels.

Went ahead and preordered through BBTS, no hassle cancel anytime if my mind/$ changes. He seems to have a bit of a seam under the ears but not too bad. I guess Storm Collectibles does mostly articulated figs, I was really impressed with their 7 inch Bruce Lee non-articulated figure. The likeness is really good and he's only $50 ... also tempting lol

image.jpeg

Looks great and at 1/4 scale too. I collect anime figures and have seen what paint Apps can look like on PVC and vinyl so I am not scared off by the media type at all. What makes it even better is it'll be light on the shelf and probably cheaper to ship. Order placed, let's hope they knock it out of the park with the factory and continue the line with ultimate warrior, macho man, undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and the legion of doom.

Back