Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got it

tn3_zps2ffaf5da.jpg

tn5_zps45b4d33f.jpg

tn4_zps7b3c751b.jpg

tn1_zpsc7c3e24e.jpg

tn2_zps58835793.jpg

Get ready for the grey hulk comiquette with blue shorts and longer hair! you can bid on a production sample right now on ebay!

Nice pic. Try not using the flash it will look better. I think this is the first SS statue that the final product look a lot better than the prototype.

I didnt take the picture my wife did im in afghanistan....and im cool with however she sends them because she hate doing this picture thing for me....so i try not to ask for retakes. thanks for the advice though

I didnt take the picture my wife did im in afghanistan....and im cool with however she sends them because she hate doing this picture thing for me....so i try not to ask for retakes. thanks for the advice though

you r in Military ...... how is afghanistan

Real hero. Be safe. Thank you.

Saw this and it is great. Got my lcs to put it on layaway. Couldn't buy it outright as i was tgere to buy joker

Back