Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so wat do we have here
T2eC16RHJIQE9qUHsjWjBQTkQ6f60_3.jpg

I like the gray version....6 days left.....Loos sweet! All three together would be pretty kool!

I got an ebay email and noticed this as well. Is it going to be a released edition like Rulk? I want one and I need to buy a Rulk soon.

one on ebay is a production sample, most prb they will put up for pre order soon

Finally got me a red hulk! cmdstore had him for way to much (500 shipping and taxes)

Found him at a lovely ebay store from Surrey BC where i buy most of my regs since they're great guys and i get free shipping from them too!

Finally got me a red hulk! cmdstore had him for way to much (500 shipping and taxes)

Found him at a lovely ebay store from Surrey BC where i buy most of my regs since they're great guys and i get free shipping from them too!

What's the store in Surrey called? I bought mine fore $391 shipped from
Superpowercollectibles.

Yeah man! All banged up. I was kinda expecting it since monsoon was on during it's transit and the outer shipper was gonna get warped and weak. Luckily not much damage to the art box. Overall happy except.....

Cheers,
Neo.

Last edited:
What's the store in Surrey called? I bought mine fore $391 shipped from
Superpowercollectibles.

I really do not know, I only knew them since i've bought quite a few reg off them on ebay since i got screwed from a retailer from Alberta.

He has 1 more available for sale. 360 and 20 bucks shipping any where in Canada. Only complaint i have is its being shipped by CP and i ordered my green hulk from them as well and that came in prettty scarrryyy! It was dragged up the curb and i caught the guy half way and help carry up the the rest of the stairs.

Anyone know any codes for a first time buyer at Alter Ego? Im looking to find the best price overall to buy my Rulk. I missed out on the ShopAFX $307 shipped deal and they havent got anymore in since.

After seeing all these pictures of the Red Hulk God do I want this Sideshow Sculpt...only thing is I would have to cancel both my Pre-Orders for the Bad Blood Predator as well as Sideshow's 1/5 scale Wolf Predator Ex edition.
I really do not want to do that so hopefully I can manage to score one of these Red Hulks in the future even though I know I will more than likely be paying quite a bit more than the original retail price by then.

To me the red variation has a much more violent look than the classic green Hulk.
Thanks for the pictures I am surprised the sculpt is in one piece after seeing the condition of the box in the first picture, lol. Almost looks as if it was used to help get the shipping truck's tire out of a ditch.

After seeing all these pictures of the Red Hulk God do I want this Sideshow Sculpt...only thing is I would have to cancel both my Pre-Orders for the Bad Blood Predator as well as Sideshow's 1/5 scale Wolf Predator Ex edition.
I really do not want to do that so hopefully I can manage to score one of these Red Hulks in the future even though I know I will more than likely be paying quite a bit more than the original retail price by then.

To me the red variation has a much more violent look than the classic green Hulk.
Thanks for the pictures I am surprised the sculpt is in one piece after seeing the condition of the box in the first picture, lol. Almost looks as if it was used to help get the shipping truck's tire out of a ditch.

I am sure there will be another green based either on this sculpt or the grey sculpt, and that I may very well buy.

Back