Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This piece is damn tempting. If it wasn't for Skaar being out there right now this would be mine.

I was on the fence just like u. I preordered then cancel. I was charged 48 bucks for canceling. Then after seeing all these review on youtube. I ordered again. And dam! Wow!

I was on the fence just like u. I preordered then cancel. I was charged 48 bucks for canceling. Then after seeing all these review on youtube. I ordered again. And dam! Wow!

I know right .. I have already seen this and Skaar. Skaar inuit has me a little more hooked is all.

did u applied those 48 bucks on it? or its waisted

did u applied those 48 bucks on it? or its waisted

Waisted cuz it was canceling fee. But I don't really mind cuz I really love this Rulk. I just can't believe just changing the hair will make this statue look this good.

Waisted cuz it was canceling fee. But I don't really mind cuz I really love this Rulk. I just can't believe just changing the hair will make this statue look this good.

And they also took out the eyebrows too. I should hopefully get this baby on Monday or Tuesday.

Any Australian members on here that know a place where I can buy red hulk from for a good price?
The cheapest I can find it for is $530

Any Australian members on here that know a place where I can buy red hulk from for a good price?
The cheapest I can find it for is $530

530$ including Shipping? then its good ......if excluding shipping they u will get at retail from Ebay or there r lots of Retailers

530$ including Shipping? then its good ......if excluding shipping they u will get at retail from Ebay or there r lots of Retailers

Yeah I know there are cheap ones on ebay but the shipping for such a huge statue is SO expensive. But $530 from a local retailer isn't too bad, I know it's definitely worth it.

Yeah I know there are cheap ones on ebay but the shipping for such a huge statue is SO expensive. But $530 from a local retailer isn't too bad, I know it's definitely worth it.

If you KNOW you can get it cheaper on EBay after shipping and customs go into your retailer with THAT price in mind. If your retailer is close then pay their price, but if they have a huge markup then haggle with them. I did with a local retailer and got $150 off the sticker with the line "well it is shipping for _____ online" because I knew what the statue would ship for (to bad the statue was damaged and I ended up not picking it up). It is like any other type of specialty item; some sellers have small reasonable mark ups on their prices, while others if you pay sticker price you are a sucker in their eyes.

If you KNOW you can get it cheaper on EBay after shipping and customs go into your retailer with THAT price in mind. If your retailer is close then pay their price, but if they have a huge markup then haggle with them. I did with a local retailer and got $150 off the sticker with the line "well it is shipping for _____ online" because I knew what the statue would ship for (to bad the statue was damaged and I ended up not picking it up). It is like any other type of specialty item; some sellers have small reasonable mark ups on their prices, while others if you pay sticker price you are a sucker in their eyes.

Thanks for the tip, I might see if I can get them beat the price on ebay, but chances are they'll tell me they can't make the price much lower. I'll probably get a maximum of $30 off

then its really good deal not much hassle also ......go for it ask them for normal discount also

Thanks for the tip, I might see if I can get them beat the price on ebay, but chances are they'll tell me they can't make the price much lower. I'll probably get a maximum of $30 off

Well I hope it helps. I honestly rarly pay a FULL retailer markup on anything, and if I do I always get something else thrown in. I would also consider contacting Aaron at apcollectibles.com . He seems to be a great guy, and his prices are about $200 less then you are looking at. Though I am not sure about shipping.

Back