Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I got this thing I thought I could fit it in my current display but this sucker just won't fit, now I have to make an acrylic case :banghead:banghead

It will fit but the demph is still too big, if you have the door it won't close.

hulk3.jpg

If you have the door then there's always the option of opening the back a little so the you can slide it in more.

It bothers me because negativity sucks.

There should be no reason to say my Hulks sucks in order for you to believe yours is better. Just wanting to spread a little love, it's so easy for people to slip into darkness on these anonymous forums.

I am only asking that maybe you think about the person that is reading your post, just maybe they don't want to hear that their beloved statue looks like Mike Tyson etc..

Just chill a little and the world will be a better place.

I'm sorry, I came across this pic and I remember your posts :lol

mtyson-hulk.jpg

Oh well looks like red hills going to live in the attic with skaar till I get a comic book room one day :). Thanks for the response

It will fit but the demph is still too big, if you have the door it won't close.

hulk3.jpg

If you have the door then there's always the option of opening the back a little so the you can slide it in more.

So popping the back off a bit to get the statue in??? Hmmmm does anyone have paid to show how that looks?? Won't it ruin the look of the Besta?

Got mine from Action Figure Xpress.

I dig the red hulk, paint quality is great.

But mine did not come with a Sideshow brown shipper box, I wonder why? Anyone here got him without Sideshow shipper box?

picture.php

Just got this bad boy today and it's just wow, perfect in every way. I'm gonna sell my green Hulk now. PM me if anyone interested, I have 100% feedback on ebay.

Back