Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The re sculpt of the head alone makes this much better IMO, never really liked the "mike Tyson" look lol but to repaint this one green would be a cool custom.

After thinking this over, Hulk to me is green. Not much love for the red. So I am keeping my repainted custom painted Green.

Im thinking to myself if I get any kind of red, it better come with some gold to it too! ;)

Now you can get the red and repaint that green. :D

The re sculpt of the head alone makes this much better IMO, never really liked the "mike Tyson" look lol but to repaint this one green would be a cool custom.

When I see the two side by side in photos, the reds head sculpt is just far superior. I don't know what the artist was going for with the hair on the green, but it doesnt work as effectively to show motion.

Got this bad boy today from board member UNMASKED over at his store in jersey, thanks for the hook up, :) this piece is AMAZING!!!

Last edited:
Got one of these today. Wasn't planning on it and didn't have much money but managed to pull some stuff I don't display together for a trade.

Is it possible for you guys to like the Red Hulk without trashing the Green?

Some of us still really like the original, try to be happy for what you got without putting down something else, you can do it I have faith in you! :peace

Some of us still really like the original, try to be happy for what you got without putting down something else, you can do it I have faith in you! :peace

I had the original on order but had to let it pass, was dealing with other issues at the time and had to let it go along with the NRD, eventhough I wasn't too happy with the head sculpt I like the overall sculpt.

I don't mind the green hulk. The only thing I wish was that the green was more vibrant. Can't wait to get Rulk. Now just have to wait for superpowercollectibles to ship him. :impatient: :impatient:

Hey Sebastian if you're reading this, Marty has your Red Hulk that you ordered from him at phoenix.

I'm sorry but i'm just speaking the truth. I had the green one and I wasn't happy with it. That's why I sold it. If a girl is ugly I will tell u she's ugly. The green Hulk is ugly. Painting Mike Tyson green does not make him a Hulk. In which comic book or movie of Hulk did u see him with that hair cut?

He's banned there also. Well that's a crappy thing to do to Marty since he ordered it from him. :\

Okay I won't PM him then Hung. Tell Marty I found him and he already has it. He doesn't work until tomorrow so I'll phone him as well. Or they're probably closed tomorrow so Tuesday...

Last edited:

Why does it bother you so much if people don't like something that you like? IMO it should only bother you if other people are paying for your collection. Until then, let them have their opinion and you have yours.

Why does it bother you so much if people don't like something that you like? IMO it should only bother you if other people are paying for your collection. Until then, let them have their opinion and you have yours.

It bothers me because negativity sucks.

There should be no reason to say my Hulks sucks in order for you to believe yours is better. Just wanting to spread a little love, it's so easy for people to slip into darkness on these anonymous forums.

I am only asking that maybe you think about the person that is reading your post, just maybe they don't want to hear that their beloved statue looks like Mike Tyson etc..

Just chill a little and the world will be a better place.

I here you fella, people have qualms about the green just like me but it is indeed a brilliant sculpt

Brilliant it is, but hardly anything is perfect, in this case the "mike Tyson" hair is the imperfection. Lol

But I love everything else about it.

Back