Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion anyway! I felt that this pose was much better suited for Red Hulk not Green!

I would have to disagree. SSC did a very nice job of giving us a raging and rampaging green Hulk. He is always leaping and landing in comics. This is just the 1st time we have seen anyone attempt this as a statue. It was a gutsy call by SSC that paid off perfectly. The PF seems very docile and stoic to me. I'm sure the Com was made with the intent to play up the anger and dynamic movement of this character. I think SSC nailed it with the green Com.

The Red Com is just a variant with a few tweeks that will allow them to make some easy dollars. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I know Im going to get blasted for this but I have this or order but I plan on repainting him green

what are ppl talking about with the eyebrows? They were.removed or something?

Yes, they removed the eyebrows. And added a full set of hair, unlike the buzz cut of the green one. Its comics accurate as Rulk rarely drawn with an eyebrows.

The Red Hulk actually had eyebrows when it first came out, but SSC removed them to stay comic accurate.

Est. Ship Date: October 2012

I thought it would be maybe around May or June but October? Its mostly a different color paint.

Est. Ship Date: October 2012

I thought it would be maybe around May or June but October? Its mostly a different color paint.

they changed again it was showing September before .... why they changing Shipping Date.......

I had the green version, hated it and sent him back.
The light green looked wrong, his haircut :slap and the small head.
Was a bit gutted as the pose was fantastic, so dynamic. IMO this looks much better and I'm really tempted. I can live with the small head on this piece as everything else looks spot on. The eyes even look cool.

I had the green version, hated it and sent him back.
The light green looked wrong, his haircut :slap and the small head.
Was a bit gutted as the pose was fantastic, so dynamic. IMO this looks much better and I'm really tempted. I can live with the small head on this piece as everything else looks spot on. The eyes even look cool.

Why is the green version hulk have a buzz hair cut? Did he in the comics? To me it looks way off.:monkey4

I would have to disagree. SSC did a very nice job of giving us a raging and rampaging green Hulk. He is always leaping and landing in comics. This is just the 1st time we have seen anyone attempt this as a statue. It was a gutsy call by SSC that paid off perfectly. The PF seems very docile and stoic to me. I'm sure the Com was made with the intent to play up the anger and dynamic movement of this character. I think SSC nailed it with the green Com.

:goodpost::goodpost::exactly::exactly:

I m keeping green Hulk n ordered this one also so both will look great together facing each other :)

Convinced myself to order this but then something amazing happened...HULK MAQUETTE!
It looks freeking amazing. Dropped all ideas about this in a heartbeat. The maquette will be mine, whatever it takes. :yess:

Seriously wish I had the funds and room.
I'm thinking the Maquette would be perfect with Abomination but too big to display with Hulk Buster, Hulk Maquette and Abomination both 1/4 scale? Think Busters gotta go. Sorry not trying to turn this into a Maquette thread but any suggestions on price? Big Chap $800, Predator $1000. Not as much workas went into pred, I'm thinking 800.

Back