Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hulk-vol-2-20110322034356665-000.jpg

Im talking about PLANET RED HULK

https://uk.comics.ign.com/articles/115/1157108p1.html

:wave

That's kinna like a short clip where they try to make Rulk rush through the same trail as the green Hulk. Lame if you ask me. Did he even have a different uniform/outfit? I stoped collecting him with Hulk of Arabia. I prefer him to be a bad guy. Maybe he'll decided to becomes bad again later. :lol

I ain't touching this without a limited edition. My LCS got a few and offering me $320+tax for one.
They'll pump out a grey version soon.

My retailer here(Montreal) has 7 on order...:duh

Im still buying it... I like the character now that Hulk has destroyed him in their last meeting and the fact that they depowered him since his Loeb Days.

You are way behind. I believe, they are also did maestro, planet hulk and two version of world war hulk in the same pose

You did............... not SS mann u did such a great joB i loved ur hULk cOllect!on :clap. I hope SS will make maestro, planet hulk toooo

I was never able to warm up to the headsculpt and hairstyle on the Comiquette's original release, but I'm all over this. (To be fair, the pose, while awesome, is so very specific I don't know that I'd want it repeated multiple times in my display.)

I'll continue to dream of a Professor Hulk PF or Comiquette to face-off against my Hulkbuster.

This piece is going to rock. I am glad they removed the eye brows.

I could care less what the ES is because the piece will be in my collection to stay.:rock

Back