Statue Hulk Comiquette (Red Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For anyone who ordered through Cornerstore Comics, I got their newsletter email last night saying Rulk would be in stock today (8/14). So hopefully shipping notices start going out tonight.

#522 just arrived from alterego and all I have to say is this piece is AWESOME!!! I dont see how this "only" cost $359 (including shipping after a 10% discount) and the colossus goes for $399. This screams quality from the paint job to the sculpt, and like Skaar, the statue not including the base is heavy!!! Could not be happier!!!

#522 just arrived from alterego and all I have to say is this piece is AWESOME!!! I dont see how this "only" cost $359 (including shipping after a 10% discount) and the colossus goes for $399. This screams quality from the paint job to the sculpt, and like Skaar, the statue not including the base is heavy!!! Could not be happier!!!

Exellent glad your happy with it, i am uk based so i wonder when mine will arrive woohoo!

Thanks! The Rulk is still available on my website. It's a shame that the Hulkbuster has a few paint chips to it, but it still looks good in the shop. Lol.

Is that a pre-order Dhav or just when you are buying one?
Also are you liveing in India, would love to visit as my friend loved it.

yehh I m from India staying in Pune ...... i have preordered it from Secret Compass Collectibles...... it will be nice if we meet in India :hi5:

yehh I m from India staying in Pune ...... i have preordered it from Secret Compass Collectibles...... it will be nice if we meet in India :hi5:

you never know fella :hi5: just been informed from my retailer Collectibles Direct uk i will get my order around the 14th of september, does sideshow ship to the us retailers before shipping to the uk&europe?

hate to wait :(

you never know fella :hi5: just been informed from my retailer Collectibles Direct uk i will get my order around the 14th of september, does sideshow ship to the us retailers before shipping to the uk&europe?

hate to wait :(

in case of Red Hulk Comi ......retailers will get first which r in US based .......my retailer has it instock but i will be getting him in the end of this month

Back