Hulk Comiquette Hair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like Hulk's hair?

• Total voters
I'm going to enjoy attempting to make him a custom rug. Just wondering if i should go real hair or sculpted. Either way the fade has to go

Sideshow, look at this poll. Scrap the crappy looking head.

I dont know why some of you guys think SS comes in here or cares about what is said on the forums. We went over this many times in the Morgul Lord thread. Nothing will ever be changed by complaining on the forums, you have to take your complaints in a formal matter to SS themselves. It may or may not change anything, but at least they would know how many ppl dont like certain aspects of a product. You guys can create 100s of threads about the Hulks hair, and it wont make a difference.

2000641_press02-001.jpg
200064_press02-001.jpg

Like people have said, the head is just too small.

Ya know, the print's head size looks larger and better than the statue. Maybe this will be fixed before it goes to production.

No one has talked about the base yet. Thats the one thing I really like about this piece. I like the sharp torn up pavement and steel looks awesome. Just hope the production version looks like that :pray:

Chris

Ya know, the print's head size looks larger and better than the statue. Maybe this will be fixed before it goes to production.

Agreed,

The sculpt of the body looks great. The pose will make a great display that just doesnt present well through photos IMHO. Changing the head and more importantly hair, even slightly, will make this a great statue.

Agreed,

The sculpt of the body looks great. The pose will make a great display that just doesnt present well through photos IMHO. Changing the head and more importantly hair, even slightly, will make this a great statue.

Well said.

Agreed,

But if you change the hair, it dosen't resemble Oilv's art. Then again, SS changed up Carnage, so I guess it dosen't matter.

But yeah, fix the face and hair = great hulk piece.

if they change the hair ill buy it... and make the shorts longer

you can pretend it's the smart hulk and he just came from getting a haircut :hi5:

Unless sales are bad its unlikely they will change the hair. Its on occassions like this I wish SS would interact more with their fans and show WIPs for feedback.

Back