Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
500 es with 2 previous release totallying close to 3000 es is not low, it's barely tolerable.

it will be on sale this thurs, and will remain on sale for a long time. mark my word.

I would buy a WWHulk version of this pose in a heartbeat, like the one Greatwall posted.

500 es with 2 previous release totallying close to 3000 es is not low, it's barely tolerable.

it will be on sale this thurs, and will remain on sale for a long time. mark my word.

Yes I agree. I guess at least we have something to work with instead of 1000s or open ES. :monkey1

very nice still, i have the red version, but i think i would prefer to spend the cash on something different, i have the hulk maquette coming, anyone have any idea how much the hulk maquette may be worth down the road?

very nice still, i have the red version, but i think i would prefer to spend the cash on something different, i have the hulk maquette coming, anyone have any idea how much the hulk maquette may be worth down the road?

retail.....below retail..if your lucky.

retail.....below retail..if your lucky.

Below retail if you're lucky? All they have to do is be patient and you'll get it for cheaper than retail. Why pay more on something that has an open ES. It makes absolutely no sense to spend more than retail for this piece. When SSC will always have it up for sale for "retail". I'd never spend over $400 for the HULK maquette. Now for $400 it's worth the open ES to me, especially when you know you didn't have to pay full price.

I will give this 2 days before it sells out, lower es than the other 2, by far a better haircut and I think the colour really pops

I will give this 2 days before it sells out, lower es than the other 2, by far a better haircut and I think the colour really pops

The hair is what bothers me the most on this piece. He's coming in for a landing and his hair is flat. It looks unnatural. It bugs me even more than the buzz cut.

The hair is what bothers me the most on this piece. He's coming in for a landing and his hair is flat. It looks unnatural. It bugs me even more than the buzz cut.

Depends on how you view his jump. For the Red, if he is still moving forward, still compressing the ground, then his hair is correctly trailing him. For the Grey, if he has landed, his body is stopped and absorbing the shock, his hair should continue to move forward and therefore look like it is down. But under no circumtance can physics explain the hair on the Green.

Depends on how you view his jump. For the Red, if he is still moving forward, still compressing the ground, then his hair is correctly trailing him. For the Grey, if he has landed, his body is stopped and absorbing the shock, his hair should continue to move forward and therefore look like it is down. But under no circumtance can physics explain the hair on the Green.

I don't know. It just doesn't look right to me. But hey, I'm not picking it up so it doesn't matter. So long as the peeps buying it don't mind, then it's all good.

Like this! hope it doesn't sell out when I wake up (different time zone).

Don't worry it will not sell out that fast, red angel comiquette is still available today even with 250 ES. I just hope I can sell my red one before this sell out.

Back