Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've already missed the target window for the pink Hulk of October. Now they have to wait until October 2013 to release him in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.:lol

PINK HULK LOVES SAFE BOOBIES!

I would imagine he'd say. I don't know. How about a light blue hulk to raise awareness for autism?

Ok ok. Green hulk is the hulk. Red hulk is an army general. wtf is gray hulk?

The original Hulk. Hulk's first appearance in comics was as a gray skinned Hulk. He wasn't green when he was introduced. That change was made a few issues later and has stuck for many years after.

It was changed to green because if printing issues.

If you actually check or google the Hulk, it would tell you. :wink1:

Here's a link and look at the section "Debut and First Series"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulk_(comics)#section_1

One of those 1st printing Gray Hulk comics is probably worth a lot. I'm not going to start checking ebay prices though. With my current statue addiction last thing I need is to start collecting vintage comic books. Plus statues are better.

Thx for the link 76

One of those 1st printing Gray Hulk comics is probably worth a lot. I'm not going to start checking ebay prices though. With my current statue addiction last thing I need is to start collecting vintage comic books. Plus statues are better.

Thx for the link 76

Yah it can add up pretty quickly buying golden & silver age comics. Better stick with one :lol

I have the green version and love it. The funny thing is I complained about the hair when it was released but the statue was so awesome, I got it anyway. Now it has grown on me and for this sculpt I prefer his buzz cut over the new hair on the grey version.

It looks like Hulk visited hair club for men, or hair club for hulks.

reread my post, it may not be clear as mud but i meant that i don't like the fact that ssc is milking the hell out of this stance/pose, not that i don't like the statue.

and btw it's my money, i have lots of it, so i'll spend it how i feel like it.:nana:

J/K:lol[/QUOTE

Lol. Ok I see and you are right it is your money and you can spend it how you wish regardless of if you have lots or not.

Ps if you do have lots pick me one up to. Thanks. :hi5:

Back