Statue Hulk Comiquette (Grey Variant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got 216 today! For the most part I’m happy, but wondering if anyone else has had a problem with a wobbly base? I’ve placed it on several different surfaces, which I know to be perfectly flat, and the base does not sit flat with the surface and wobbles on two of the feet back and forth. Quite annoying for a perfectionist!

Got 216 today! For the most part I’m happy, but wondering if anyone else has had a problem with a wobbly base? I’ve placed it on several different surfaces, which I know to be perfectly flat, and the base does not sit flat with the surface and wobbles on two of the feet back and forth. Quite annoying for a perfectionist!

Just buy some thicker rubber feet for it or trim the ones you have a bit.

Just got mine. Number 320.
Love this statue. I had to do some rearranging of my collection, though. Thought I looked at all of the dimensions for this, and was sure it would fit in a Besta. The front part of the base sticks out, though, and I don't trust it. Anywho, I know that Thanos wouldn't be the first choice to display with him, but they're both Marvel and they're both 1/5 scale, so it works more or less.

The last image has a Blu Ray box for scale for those that still don't own any of the Hulk comiquettes.

P.S. Oh yeah, this is my very first Hulk collectable. :cool:

8492561735_0acd2d0a38_h.jpg

8493663694_4ead47df51_h.jpg

8493664162_3dd4d7fbd9_h.jpg

8493660888_b7d674c0f0_h.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine. Number 320.
Love this statue. I had to do some rearranging of my collection, though. Thought I looked at all of the dimensions for this, and was sure it would fit in a Besta. The front part of the base sticks out, though, and I don't trust it. Anywho, I know that Thanos wouldn't be the first choice to display with him, but they're both Marvel and they're both 1/5 scale, so it works more or less.

The last image has a Blu Ray box for scale for those that still don't own any of the Hulk comiquettes.

P.S. Oh yeah, this is my very first Hulk collectable. :cool:

8492561735_0acd2d0a38_h.jpg

Nice display! I tried to take some pics of mine, but due to the poor lighting in my basement and my crappy camera they didn’t turn out so good.

Picture013-5_zpsa3eea0dc.jpg

My first Hulk too! :clap

^
Still really good, though.

But, :horror how did I miss those "steel" pieces for base. Son of a...
*goes back to unpack the box again* :gah:

^

Thanks, glad I could help! I actually enhanced the image on photobucket, but for whatever reason it takes awhile for photobucket to catch up.

^

I actually like it without those steel pieces, they are distraction for me :)

I'm so excited to receive this piece. I think I can actually pay off the rest for next month so going to request a Payment change to pay it all off. Will make me super happy if I can. Just want this bad boy in. Crossing my fingers if I can do it. :)

#108 arrived today....along with some broken pieces from someone elses, lol.

I found 2 pieces floating in the styrofoam but they aren't from my statue.

Someone is going to received a Grey Hulk CQ with a bad haircut, lol.

#108 arrived today....along with some broken pieces from someone elses, lol.

I found 2 pieces floating in the styrofoam but they aren't from my statue.

Someone is going to received a Grey Hulk CQ with a bad haircut, lol.

They were hair pieces? ..... Scurries off to check his.

Just seen #208 on the deck, and it looks like i'm going to have two now as my brother in law doesn't seem to like his anymore. oh well guess I'll store the extra for a couple years or use it for trade bait.....:monkey3

I actually like it without those steel pieces, they are distraction for me :)

I'm very fond of mine. Had Stan Lee sign the bigger steel piece on my green COM. Didn't feel like lugging the base around to get it signed by Stan. :lol

Back